Social ðŸ†š NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I only have 8 for this round. My opponent, Picton Pirates, has eleven and will have 12 if he trades Hynes out,.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I also have Salmon but wasn't playing him for a while now so will replace him at round 20.
OK - You get 8 more after this round so if you make say 2 trades now - you will eleven soon. Plenty to see you home with - even if one of them is for Salmon.

I am trying to decide if I go Nathan for round 20. His Break even is 93 and players returning from injury are usually ginger at first.

At this point I think am eliminated from the top 8 but will try to avoid finishing bottom 4 places since we discussed those would be replaced by the top 4 in the overflow league next year.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Hi Tyrael

I understand you own Stefano from the Tigers....is he a buy? What is he like to own?

Hi Tyrael

I understand you own Stefano from the Tigers....is he a buy? What is he like to own?
I've had him for 3-4 weeks?

He's great if Tigers can get on the front foot but feels like he doesn't like putting in the hard yards when they are on the back foot.

For those looking for a half next week who are you thinking, who is the best buy out of

1 Cleary 860K has a dodgy hamstring
2 Fogarty 750K returning from biceps injury
3 DCE 720K (has a bye round 22)
4 Moses (has a bye round 20) 689K
5 Hughes (Munster is back) 788K

For those looking for a half next week who are you thinking, who is the best buy out of

1 Cleary 860K has a dodgy hamstring
2 Fogarty 750K returning from biceps injury
3 DCE 720K (has a bye round 22)
4 Moses (has a bye round 20) 689K
5 Hughes (Munster is back) 788K
Yea, it's a tough one. I'd probably go Fogarty

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Yea, it's a tough one. I'd probably go Fogarty
That is what I was thinking... I stayed loyal to Nathan all year and time to try someone else. I don't think hamstrings heal in 8 weeks. I am suspicious he re injure it.

I don't know where I will get money from but Cleary is my buy.

I haven't mapped out any of my buys after this round. I think I'm cashing down hands to Jake tago, some point I will cash down someone else to starling as I need a hooker for the round where tigers have a bye.

I don't know where I will get money from but Cleary is my buy.

I haven't mapped out any of my buys after this round. I think I'm cashing down hands to Jake tago, some point I will cash down someone else to starling as I need a hooker for the round where tigers have a bye.
In round 20 I will be using two trades to get a premium half - then I will be simply in future rounds just be replacing injured players who are out for the rest of the season.

I have a choice of either Campbell or Fifita as captain

Fifita could either have a point to prove after being overlooked or he could put in a pay day packet performance since feel downcast??? Thoughts

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back