Social đź†š NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

1000013533.png

I'm taking this as a win. Almost a disaster for hynes before he scored that try. (I'm on the right)

Sorry about no Cole Wrighty Wrighty..... And then he comes on as a sub and scores a try

Last edited:
7 trades remaining heading into the round

Did 2 trades
Grant and Weeks into Koula and Hynes. Hynes is a keeper and the best points scorer overall in fantasy so if you can afford just get him, don’t worry about the BE he’s a season keeper

7 trades remaining heading into the round

Did 2 trades
Grant and Weeks into Koula and Hynes. Hynes is a keeper and the best points scorer overall in fantasy so if you can afford just get him, don’t worry about the BE he’s a season keeper
Get him after round 20 when his price is much cheaper.

Oh no I didn't notice Adam Elliot is out. I need something big out of Papps next game.

LOL
Shuffle my opponent made Mitchell Barnett his captain so pocketed 216 points from him alone and has now set up a nail biter finish.
I'm 100 ahead but Dantheman has 2 more guys than me to play. It will be super tight.

And somehow Sua makes his 36 BE from the bench. Amazing.

Edit: Looks like I'm cooked

Last edited:
Hi

My Head to Head vs Shuffle is quite epic. Garrick pulled 69 points out of his Wazoo for him to put him in a good position.

Question that will be critical

Elliot one of my middles in my starting 13 is injured
But wait I had Willison on my bench in position 17 and Willison is a middle
And I have Hands in position 18 - in my emergencies with 27 points.

WILL HANDS COUNT TOWARDS MY SCORE?

Hi

My Head to Head vs Shuffle is quite epic. Garrick pulled 69 points out of his Wazoo for him to put him in a good position.

Yes

Hi

Hi

This is tipping in Shuffle's favour unless Sam Walker can have a big second half. 22 points in the first half.
Shuffle has 4 roosters and they are threatening to put on a big score this game.

Oh man, not sure what happened to JDB but he didn't score any in the second half. I'm leading by 15 or so as I type.

We both have one player left. Tapine for him, Thompson for me.

Tapine definitely more dynamic do think Dantheman is still slight favourite

I'm 100 ahead but Dantheman has 2 more guys than me to play. It will be super tight.

And somehow Sua makes his 36 BE from the bench. Amazing.

Edit: Looks like I'm cooked
What is happening in your match?

I am 60 points behind
But I don't think they have added Brendan hands 27 points and I have one extra man in the final match. So will come down to the wire,

Hard Luck Tyrael looks like you put up a good fight and well done Dan. Mammotth score.

My game ended up in a roller coaster of emotions
1) Final Game finished 897 Shuffle 872 Wrighty
2) But wait Wrighty's 18th man makes it 897 - 899 Wrighty
3) But wait Shuffle had made a last minute trade I didn't know about and gets to 933-899

Well done Shuffle even with the trade he only had 16 men and broke 900.

I really thought I had this bag when I prepared for the match as he was missing players, so I just let Brendan Hands be my 18th man when I should have loop holed as I had 20 players.

Oh well it was a fun weekend following that match up. He nailed it with Barnett getting him 216 points.

Back