Social 🆚 NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

I have a choice of either Campbell or Fifita as captain

Fifita could either have a point to prove after being overlooked or he could put in a pay day packet performance since feel downcast??? Thoughts
I've gone Fifita but have got my captaincy options wrong pretty much every round :oops:

I have a choice of either Campbell or Fifita as captain

Fifita could either have a point to prove after being overlooked or he could put in a pay day packet performance since feel downcast??? Thoughts
Bro he had a point to prove the last two weeks. He ain't doing it now.

I am up against Picton Pirates

I Lolled when I realised both of us have had to scrape the bottom of the barrrel by putting Brendan Hands as our half.

I also had to rummage around for players to put on the field so have King Gutho. Man I hope he doesn't flake on me.

Could someone please confirm - do both leagues have a top 8 finals series which starts after round 22 and is the format like the NRLs final series or is it straight knockout?

Also for those playing in Supercoach is it the same?

Could someone please confirm - do both leagues have a top 8 finals series which starts after round 22 and is the format like the NRLs final series or is it straight knockout?

I think Dan and Warriorsfan should be the ones to confirm this.
My understanding is yes
For leagues with 16 or more then bottom 8 also get a tournament I think but not sure.

I have made my team for the run home. Used 2 of my remaining 8 trades to do it.
Some hard calls had to made. In the end I just don't trust Nathan's hamstring and a pec injury like Fogarty has seems more straight forward to recover from and less tenuous. That said I can always change my mind if Nathan kills it this weekend.
The most surprising player in my line up is Will Pryce. He is not playing at all well. But he is a lock for 45 points plus every week as his base stats are so reliable.
I have Tom Turbo in my team who the Casual Athlete says is avoid buying but I want to see what he is capable of. I got the feeling he was just getting warmed up on the weekend.
Now waiting for team list tuesday so I can get an indicator on who won't be backing up.

1721034271129.png

Hi jonesy101 jonesy101 - while waiting for an official answer - take a look at this screen shot. Find the similar page in your Over Run league console and then click on the drop down where it says round 20. IF you scroll down the drop down list it will give you information on what is happening in later rounds of your competition. Let me know how you get on and if that helps.

Back