Social đź†š NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Getting close to the top 50 000 - current rank 50 155

Man Reuben Garrick is like a must have.. He scratches his nose and his fantasy score goes up by 10 points. I don't see him as a great real life player but boy he does well at fantasy. I don't know how or where his points come from.

Finally some trades!
My injury list is 4 x deep.
1721086620264.png

Is Max King out for 6 weeks?

Ah looks like he is. I need to trade him.

I need a gun wfb. Is it garrick time?
Garrick gets points for goodness knows what. Everytime I looked away and looked back again he had ten more points. He is not great in real life. I will pick him next year but for this year I am going to ride the Tom Turbo train.

ton of origin players being rested. I have 16 to play. One man short this week.

What is happening with Jai Arrow is he a sell? Is he done for the season.

I had one coming into round 20 and have used 3 so am sitting at 6 left. If you are doing h2h it all depends on whether you are still a chance to make the top 8. If the finals kick in after round 22 (they do for the overflow league) then it may be worth going all in now and using your final four only when you need to.

I had one coming into round 20 and have used 3 so am sitting at 6 left. If you are doing h2h it all depends on whether you are still a chance to make the top 8. If the finals kick in after round 22 (they do for the overflow league) then it may be worth going all in now and using your final four only when you need to.
I thought it would be round 23.

But thanks for that info!

4 left if I go through with this trade.
I think your 4 trades are ok as long as you are fine with now having no further "upgrade" trades and from now on only doing "injury replacement" trades.

News from around the traps for all concerned

1) As far as I can glean and I could be wrong the top 8 and 9 to 16 of the OG league will play off starting round 23 and onwards. The season will end in Round 26 and not Round 27. The Overun league top 8 only will play off as they only have 14 by memory. Here is what the NRL.com rules say "The default H2H league finals series format is the same as the NRL finals structure, meaning an eight(8)-team series over four weeks. For leagues of 16-plus players there will be a top 8 and bottom 8 finals series. Smaller leagues will not have a finals series for those finishing outside of the top X teams (where X is the number of teams set by the league administrator)."

2) The overall league run by Tookey is continuing be sure you are entered in that if you aren't already. Perhaps Tookey can repost the code. That one is based on overall points scored.

3) Jai Arrow as far as I understand is a sell and will probably be undergoing surgery - although I can't find current news to confirm this.

4) Everyone was given 8 trades this month. The limit of 4 per round remains.

5) After the team lists drop next tuesday the final update to Dual Positions will be posted. So stary tuned for that in Round 21.

6) This week Fogarty and Ntahan are available and you will need to back a horse for the run home. The Casual athlete's recommendation is to hold fire this week and see how they both go in the first game back after injury and pull the trigger in round 21.

7) Be wary of players from teams who have a bye between round 21 to round 26

8) Leka Halasima is listed at $234K and is on the casual athlete cheapie list.

Last edited:
Who is everyone trading for this week?

I think my 3 of my 4 are locked in this week. Just not sure if I should go Fifita or Connor Watson yet.

I've traded Api, Gutho and Lawton in for Cleary, the Hammer, and Jesse Arthars. Wanted to go for a couple of big names and selecting Arthars freed up enough cash to afford them. I selected Arthars as he still gives me one emergency player who is featuring this weekend at bottom dollar.

I've traded Api, Gutho and Lawton in for Cleary, the Hammer, and Jesse Arthars. Wanted to go for a couple of big names and selecting Arthars freed up enough cash to afford them. I selected Arthars as he still gives me one emergency player who is featuring this weekend at bottom dollar.
Sensational trading. Traded Api pluss some mediocrity for 2 fantasy royalty players plus a bargain basement player who hopefully won't make your 17.

Back