Social 🆚 NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Grab Walker as a yolo
I was just about to give it a miss until I saw your message.

Even though Walker has put up back to back scores of 60 at lock....I don't know....he doesn't fill me with confidence or strike me as much of a YOLO moment. I will sleep on it overnight. Do you have Walker Dan? Are you happy with him?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Walker has been good last two weeks for me. It's definitely an upgrade but if you can field 17/18 why trade?
I do have 17 but the reason for tradiing him is that I will need him round 23 and round 24 when some of my top 17 have byes

I was just about to give it a miss until I saw your message.

Even though Walker has put up back to back scores of 60 at lock....I don't know....he doesn't fill me with confidence or strike me as much of a YOLO moment. I will sleep on it overnight. Do you have Walker Dan? Are you happy with him?
Na I don't have him, grabbed Curran instead because he has no more byes.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Anyone else on zero trades? Lol.

Barring catastrophic injury (touch wood) I'll be able to field a decent 17 through to the end of the season.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back