• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Pick Your Team Warriors v Bulldogs - [Round 25, 2024]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mt.wellington

Contributor
Warriors v Bulldogs - [Round 25, 2024]
PICK YOUR TEAM

Friday 23rd August 8pm NZST Go Media Stadium

Bulldogs9.jpeg
Here's your chance to select your dream team for the next rounds match so don your coaches cap on and lets hear it.

This thread will be closed without notice once the TEAM LIST thread opens for this game...

NZWarriors.com
We were a non penalty and a fingernail away from beating them on their home turf. Hope we show up to play next weekend and it all just clicks for us in front of a big crowd for SJs final home game. Not sure it will though unfortunately.
I always rate us a good chance at home in front of a packed out faithful.......doesnt always work out that way of course.....but i dont think we'll be wanting for effort so thats one box ticked already.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
The team that makes sense and that has a good chance of winning and the team that will take the field will be very different

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I see Mt Smart will be Shaun Johnson stadium this weekend. Although it’s well deserved, it’ll be interesting to see people like Jazz’s attitude who’s also spent his career here. Probably more acceptable since SJ is retiring and Jazz playing on

I see Mt Smart will be Shaun Johnson stadium this weekend. Although it’s well deserved, it’ll be interesting to see people like Jazz’s attitude who’s also spent his career here. Probably more acceptable since SJ is retiring and Jazz playing on

Eh, Jazz knows what’s up. He is a club legend (whether people are ready to admit that already or not) but we all know Manu and SJ are on another level re: remaining Mt Smart

If he is salty over it, he can remind everyone he had a Dally M Medal in his pool room for 5 years before SJ got one lol

Do hope those going to the game give him some love with the signs though and it isn’t all SJ

Addin as well. Can't forget one of the best props we've ever had. Regardless of the circumstances, We have a lot to play for.

I think we have been keen all year to see a team picked with excitement and potential, Webby taking a chance ala Todd Payten with Clifford over Townsend etc.. but alas, if a senior player is fit they are in and he is loyal AF even though its not worked... its a little like the definition of insanity. Hopefully this year is a blip, we def had a horror run with injury, the usual BS calls against us by the bunker and most refs but sheesh.. live a little Webby!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
1. Tuaupiki
2. RTS
3. Pompey
4. CNK
5. DWZ
6. Metcalf
7. Johnson
8. AFB
9. Egan/Lussick
10. Niukore
11. Capewell
12. Halasima
13. Barnett

14. Walker
15. Tevega
16. Sifakula
17. Laban/Ford

Eh, Jazz knows what’s up. He is a club legend (whether people are ready to admit that already or not) but we all know Manu and SJ are on another level re: remaining Mt Smart

If he is salty over it, he can remind everyone he had a Dally M Medal in his pool room for 5 years before SJ got one lol

Do hope those going to the game give him some love with the signs though and it isn’t all SJ
Noticed in the after match press conference after the loss to manly that when asked surrounding the team sending SJ off on a high that he was very quick to remind the person asking the question that SJ wasn’t the only person leaving that means a lot to the club. Feel like the club is ready to move past the SJ chapter, even Webster looked visibly frustrated at times with SJ

1. RTS
2. Leiataua
3. Pompey
4. CNK
5. DWZ
6. Tuaupiki
7. Metcalf
8. AFB
9. Roache
10. Barnett
11. Ford
12. Halasima
13. Walker

14. CHT
15. Tevaga
16. Sifakula
17. Johnson to come on with 20 to go when game in bag

Not sure if start Halasima or not. 6&7 is combo I think is worth a look at.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
lol at not picking SJ to start...

anyway I'd like to see

Tuaupiki
DWZ
Leiataua
Cnk
RTS
Metcalf
SJ

AFB
Egan
Barney
Niukore
Capewell
Sifakula

CHT (or walker if he's not injured)
Halasima
Jazz
Ale

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back