• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Pick Your Team Warriors v Eels - [Round 22, 2024]

I’m firmly in the camp that if SJ is fit he starts. Martin also looks like he has been carrying an injury in the last couple weeks which might make any decisions easier.

We might go worse, but the ceiling is far higher with Johnson starting than any other combo we have.
TMM has simply been assaulted by late and high tacklers. It's borderline criminal activity what he's been subjected to by people like that grubby bulldog prick with less teeth.

I don't mind who starts but this is actually the first time I've asked myself if we've ever had our best line up on the field then scratched it and asked have we ever had a fully fit complete squad? Probably not and it's likely a luxury we haven't had and I think I've actually developed some sympathy for Webby though I'm still critical of a fair chunk of his decisions. But that's another story

NZWarriors.com
Geez people carry on like Tuapiki is a rising superstar we need to squeeze into the line up- he’s a 24 year old fringe first grader- no farkin way they’re dropping rts for him after last night.
Rts may be limited in his ball playing but what he’s good at, he’s really, really farking good at.
When cnk is back to full fitness a decision will need to be made but till then rts has to wear the number 1- it’s a no brainer.
RTS is a reliable fullback. Tuaupiki was number 2 choice as per Webby but the best possible situation is to have as many options fully fit, in form and ready.

the way TMM played of late if SJ is fit then we should see TMM given a rest ..PARRA a great game for SJ to hopefully hit the ground with some dominant forwards to play behind hopefully Webby gives the bench some decent time ...if we do make SEPT footy I don't think giving players limited mins ....and time to give up the JAZZ bench impact ... BUNTY ALE LABAN please for the love for finals footy
Imagine if SJ gets smashed late and high as many times as TMM has. 😭😭😭

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
TMM has simply been assaulted by late and high tacklers. It's borderline criminal activity what he's been subjected to by people like that grubby bulldog prick with less teeth.
The fact that TMM had a brain bleed that forced him to stand down from sport for several years and is subjected to this sort of foul play that the NRL take a hard-line stance toward but have left him vulnerable by not throwing the book at those that committed said foul play speaks volumes too the NRL ATTITUDE TO THE WARRIORS!
If it were Nathan Cleary..

The fact that TMM had a brain bleed that forced him to stand down from sport for several years and is subjected to this sort of foul play that the NRL take a hard-line stance toward but have left him vulnerable by not throwing the book at those that committed said foul play speaks volumes too the NRL ATTITUDE TO THE WARRIORS!
If it were Nathan Cleary..
From the perspective of the premiership race it actually influences and decides results of games. We lose fair and square and I get that.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
AW might back the current halves to get the job done this week at home and give SJ another week of rehab.
They will see this week and next against the Dolphins who are on a terrible slide as games to get them back into touching distance of the 8 with Manly, Bulldogs and Sharks to come.

AW might back the current halves to get the job done this week at home and give SJ another week of rehab.
They will see this week and next against the Dolphins who are on a terrible slide as games to get them back into touching distance of the 8 with Manly, Bulldogs and Sharks to come.
nah, if he's fit he's got to come in, give us another week of in game play organisation practice ... that's what i'd do, anyway

I'd love to see TT in at the back too, but that's unlikely, RTS to wing

This is what I think about too

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Kosi gives me the 💩 ‘s
RTS to wing
TT to fullback (kicking option)

Halasima to play more than 9 mins.
Halasima + AFB combo every set

About time we bring in Sifakula

Egan can take the week off. Lussick to play 80mins

Bench
Bunty
Jazz
Halasima
Sifakula

This is the way.
yep..i'd like to see Sifakula get a run too

Kosi gives me the 💩 ‘s
RTS to wing
TT to fullback (kicking option)

Halasima to play more than 9 mins.
Halasima + AFB combo every set

About time we bring in Sifakula

Egan can take the week off. Lussick to play 80mins

Bench
Bunty
Jazz
Halasima
Sifakula

This is the way.

With this year's pattern Lussick will get a grade 1 head knock 7 minutes into the game

I’m firmly in the camp that if SJ is fit he starts. Martin also looks like he has been carrying an injury in the last couple weeks which might make any decisions easier.

We might go worse, but the ceiling is far higher with Johnson starting than any other combo we have.
I agree, we need to steady the ship. Even if Shaun is not 100% right, we need his experience and game control to move up the ladder.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back