• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Pick Your Team Warriors v Tigers - [Round 21, 2024]

1. RTS / CNK if fully fit
2. RTS / Montoya if CNK out
3. MGT
4. Leiataua / Moimoi, if Ali injured.
5. DWZ
6. Farr
7. TMM
8. AFB
9. CHT
10. Barnett
11. Capewell
12. Niukore
13. Walker

14. Egan
15. Sifakula
16. Maiu'u
17. Halasima

18. Stowers-Smith.
This made me throw up a bit in my mouth.

NZWarriors.com
Marcelo on the Mad Monday podcast during some kind of Hallensteins promo

"They thought it was a strain, a grade 1 low, but kinda been a bit more jointy. That's why I'm pulling (pushing?) back a few more weeks. But hopefully on track to be next week or the week after".

Podcast was recorded after the Raiders game

Marcelo on the Mad Monday podcast during some kind of Hallensteins promo

"They thought it was a strain, a grade 1 low, but kinda been a bit more jointy. That's why I'm pulling (pushing?) back a few more weeks. But hopefully on track to be next week or the week after".

Podcast was recorded after the Raiders game
Kosi or Tu on the left?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Our forward pack is pretty compelling, so we need to be able to maximise this, especially our back rowers.
Jerome Hughes at the Storm has perfected drifting across field to put his back rowers into gaps.
CHT has the ability to straighten up play like Foran does so well and create opportunities for our outside backs.
I’m going to get in first before social media and pre game interviews do .. ‘every game from here on is a grand final for us’ … 🫢🤞🏾

The part of me that slows down to take a look at a car crash on the highway want us to lose against the Tigers. Just to see the forum meltdown.
It's the second time you've said you want us to lose.

Literally nothing good will come losing either of the next two games.

Every 2pts in the NRL is so highly contested - wasting energy hoping your own team loses... That's a weird headspace to be in.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
T.Martin..RT.Scheck..MGT..A.Leiataua..DW.Zelezniak..CH.Tavita..S.Johnson..AF.Blake..W.Egan..M.Barnett..J.Ford..K.Capewell..D.Walker....BENCH- F.Lussick..M.Niukore..J.Tevaga..D.Sifakula

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Farr isn't great and Egan off the bench doesn't make sense imo. I also don't agree with having a super green bench, Jazz should be there based on his last couple of weeks.
I don't watch NSW cup so I wouldn't know how good Farr is, just that he's the 6 and also noted as a Fullback on the NZ Warriors site so just asumed he'd be a decent ball runner.
I was thinking Kenny/Api style combo with Egan on the bench because it's a waste of a spot if Lussick is on their only to cover to if Egan goes down or get 8 mins a game. So might aswell make use of carrying and let CHT handle the start as he's a good defender. Jazz isn't signed for next year so im guessing his time time is up and time to blood some young guns with the season being somewhat done.

I don't watch NSW cup so I wouldn't know how good Farr is, just that he's the 6 and also noted as a Fullback on the NZ Warriors site so just asumed he'd be a decent ball runner.
I was thinking Kenny/Api style combo with Egan on the bench because it's a waste of a spot if Lussick is on their only to cover to if Egan goes down or get 8 mins a game. So might aswell make use of carrying and let CHT handle the start as he's a good defender. Jazz isn't signed for next year so im guessing his time time is up and time to blood some young guns with the season being somewhat done.
Farr is not a good half, I'd put Hanson above him ability wise, definitely a better fullback than half.

Farr is not a good half, I'd put Hanson above him ability wise, definitely a better fullback than half.
Would he be a better ball runner than Hansen? I see from the stats Hansen does most of the kicking. I just feel the 6 needs to be a great ball runner and I like CHT moving into 9 especially to partner SJ if he plays on. TMM and SJ just don't mesh well. Him and Metcalf do as he's a great runner but becoming somewhat injury prone even tho the last one was accidental.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Would he be a better ball runner than Hansen? I see from the stats Hansen does most of the kicking. I just feel the 6 needs to be a great ball runner and I like CHT moving into 9 especially to partner SJ if he plays on. TMM and SJ just don't mesh well. Him and Metcalf do as he's a great runner but becoming somewhat injury prone even tho the last one was accidental.
Honestly, it doesn't matter. His footy IQ doesn't seem the greatest and his kicking is atrocious, if all you want is a runner just put Charnze there.

This was only thinking to give one of them sometime in first grade. If Hansen is the better option so be it. Metcalf will be 6 next year.
RTS is the better Fullback but for the team I don't think CNK at centre is better.

Since Klokstad is off the injury list he could move to 6. Did pretty well playing there a few months ago. Rts to stay at FB. Monty is due back this round so takes his usual wing position - Or Tu/Kosi.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back