• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Pick Your Team Sharks v Warriors - [Round 26, 2024]

NZWarriors.com
Do you even play SJ in this one? Do you give Metcalf CHT a bit of an audition (have they ever played 6 and 7 together before?)

Need two new centers, and did not like that bench setup though CHT did end up being used due to injury.

Getting NSW cup wins isn't a priority, but its probably not worth taking too many key players out of that team seeing as they have something to play for and the first grade team has literally nothing, they can't get lower than 15th or higher than 13th (probably) and they said all their good byes already.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Why risk subjecting the young guys to an embarrassing loss? I'm sure they would love to play but it may not be in their best interests development wise.
Play the usual suspects, get the season over, put a broom through the first grade team, and start again

Must be bloody hard to put on the boots go out play 80 mins for nothing but pride and get thumped at the same time.I won't be wasting 80 mins of my life to see this game but I will be there again in 2025.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Would be looking to next year, see how the boys go

T. Tauapiki
M. Pasikala
A. Leiataua
M. Graham-Taufa
D. Watene-zelezniak
L. Metcalf
S. Johnson
A. Fonua-Blake
P. Roache
M. Barnett
K. Capewell