• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Pick Your Team Warriors v Tigers - [Round 21, 2024]

Also, I haven't had the heart to look in the "Will we make the 8' thread - is there still the possibility we make the 8 even with the cluster f**k of dropped games we've had?

Or is it the old 'mathematically possibility' if 8 teams are all done for salary cap breaches haha

NZWarriors.com
Also, I haven't had the heart to look in the "Will we make the 8' thread - is there still the possibility we make the 8 even with the cluster f**k of dropped games we've had?

Or is it the old 'mathematically possibility' if 8 teams are all done for salary cap breaches haha
There are the usual posts where some are emphatic that we will not make the 8, along with the ladder predictions showing the calculations. But the short answer is the Warriors do not have to rely on a huge number of other results as there are so many teams that will be facing each other and cancelling each other out. Provided we get more wins than losses we'll most likely make it - however it will require the best run we've had all season, not something we've looked like we can achieve, but you never know.

There are the usual posts where some are emphatic that we will not make the 8, along with the ladder predictions showing the calculations. But the short answer is the Warriors do not have to rely on a huge number of other results as there are so many teams that will be facing each other and cancelling each other out. Provided we get more wins than losses we'll most likely make it - however it will require the best run we've had all season, not something we've looked like we can achieve, but you never know.
1000001295.jpg

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
It's the second time you've said you want us to lose.

Literally nothing good will come losing either of the next two games.

Every 2pts in the NRL is so highly contested - wasting energy hoping your own team loses... That's a weird headspace to be in.
I want the team to win with all my heart. And when you realise that is my paradigm then you can understand the headspace in the middle of constantly losing this season. My posts can only be understood with your right hand hemisphere of your brain as they make no logical sense i agree.
You can't use your head to analyse my two posts. Only your heart.
If you still can't figure it out then think of the concept of sour grapes.

Back