General NSW Cup 2024

The way he laughed and clapped at ginger pubes after getting hit was hard! He probably told him my samoan mum hits twice as hard as you girlfriend!
Starting to see this guy could be the workhorse and Halasima the X factor in the back row. Halasima getting well over 100 running metres consistently since his return from injury and making most of his tackles. Can’t be far from a debut. Still growing too, Laban is becoming a unit too

Are all these forwards in cup really as good as we think? It looks that way but it seems unlikely and we do have a history of getting excited about the next best thing.
Statistically we might be lucky if one is first grade material. But this feels different ..... or is it?
Only way to find out is to give them time in the FG. Laban has looked solid and not out of place in FG. Can see him getting better with more experience. Zyon Maiu’u looked good in his cameo but didn't get to see how he does defensively. Halasima looks really exciting but we need to give him time in FG to see if he can handle it. Sifakula had already cracked FG last year and looked good but I suspect they are letting him get time in cup first because of his injury. I am hoping we are lucky with the bunch of young ones we have. Be nice to get some luck for a change.

Are all these forwards in cup really as good as we think? It looks that way but it seems unlikely and we do have a history of getting excited about the next best thing.
Statistically we might be lucky if one is first grade material. But this feels different ..... or is it?

Some guys just don't step up and make the grade.

We've had a long list of props/forwards who were consistent 120-130+ metres per game wrecking balls in 💙 Mighty NSW Cup but never got the chance or made the step up to first grade with us. This batch will be no different. Hopefully a couple really kick on.

Starting to see this guy could be the workhorse and Halasima the X factor in the back row. Halasima getting well over 100 running metres consistently since his return from injury and making most of his tackles. Can’t be far from a debut. Still growing too, Laban is becoming a unit too
Really impressive he is still only 18 and handling cup totally fine. Physically still growing and becoming a beast.