General NSW Cup 2024

Did Laban actually strike anyone?
I haven't seen it in any of the footage.
The only thing that I’ve seen is the upper cut motion when he slid into the tackle. And that was after he was standing at marker and got head butted and pinned against the post, by the angry ginger, which was where the try scorer ran through!! That alone should have been enough to say no try, obstruction.
Laban didn’t do a dam thing to the angry ginger, apart from clap after he wore 2 punches!
Didn’t see any kick either from Ale but if so I’d say he’s in trouble.

I've always loved the raw emotion of Horsburgh. Was very funny on the Matty Johns show and its important to have some real charcters in the game. But he's from a different era. What he did today was crazy in the modern game. He will get a huge ban and its now debatable as to when his next opportunity in first grade be, if ever.
How the fuck was that a try to Canberra when the angry Ginga was attacking laban stopping him from being able to defend??? WTF

Prefer Laban to throw hands onto Horsbrough. Make that send off worth it.

View: https://youtu.be/xyDW8Z-snWw?si=-WIz7ZiMR9BTki1V

Na, don't stoop to that level.

The sheepish embarrasment of throwing hands and having the other guy laugh at you is the best outcome.

I didn't see the game and the replays of what went on outside this scuffle are not in abundance.

If it's true Ale dropped knees I can empathise. Guy must internally be wondering what on earth he has to do to crack the first team. Performing well at every chance is clearly not enough

Had recorded this game and just watched it. Shocked at the contempt that the ref spoke to Warriors players after the incident but on first name basis with “Corey”. A low act from this guy who showed just how gutless he is. Loved to see the response from the team who didn’t let that fly

NSWRL website currently has Bunty at 190m & 4 tackle breaks. If only he could regularly produce half that off the bench in first grade. Good indicator of the difference between the semi-pros & the fulltimers
Hey Cces, I think you are deliberately trying to upset his Father/ Manager who keeps posting on this forum about how great he is.
Bunty is a crowd favourite and I personally love watching his runs but truthfully he is above average for N SW but not quite NRL level when compared to most of the bigger props now in the game and unfortunately his skills limit a switch to another position.

1000002672.jpg