General NSW Cup 2024

I remember Roger’s first interview as skipper

“Ah…..wa….yes, stick with the process, thank you” 🤣

So genuine the honesty from Bunty in his interview. Quite fascinating the depth coming through and tough for someone like him who bleeds for the club but is watching his role slowly diminish, he’s not alone either. There’s such a hunger to make the top 17, led alone just donning the Warriors jersey in any grade that it truly feels like there’s a golden era upon us. Shed a tear listening to the commentators finally realising that we have such weapons and they’re firmly locked away with the likes of Halasima. Also listening to them in awe of the following and continuous sold out games. What a time to be a supporter of this great club

So genuine the honesty from Bunty in his interview. Quite fascinating the depth coming through and tough for someone like him who bleeds for the club but is watching his role slowly diminish, he’s not alone either. There’s such a hunger to make the top 17, led alone just donning the Warriors jersey in any grade that it truly feels like there’s a golden era upon us. Shed a tear listening to the commentators finally realising that we have such weapons and they’re firmly locked away with the likes of Halasima. Also listening to them in awe of the following and continuous sold out games. What a time to be a supporter of this great club
Enjoyed that interview with Bunty
Softly spoken humble guy
Played a decent game I thought too just did his job put the metres on was it 140 CCeS?
Shame Webster prefers Aussies in the pack - Bunty is better than a couple of yesterdays first grade forwards

Could not disagree more.
Bunty is a great clubman, but an average to below average footy player.
And Capewell & Tohu(Current) are stars? Lol. You know what you get from bunty. Not flash. But he works hard. Tohu & Capewell have more downs than ups at the moment. Bunty is consistent.

And Capewell & Tohu(Current) are stars? Lol. You know what you get from bunty. Not flash. But he works hard. Tohu & Capewell have more downs than ups at the moment. Bunty is consistent.
Consistently average sure. I'd way rather have Capewell and Tohu than Bunty. Capewell is playing an entirely different role to what Bunty would anyway.
Bunty would replace Jazz, if anyone.

Here is his overwhelmingly average stats for his career.

Starting Prop
35.5 mins
23.3 tackles
1.1 Tackle Breaks
0.6 MT
73.8m

Interchange
32.8 mins
22.5 tackles
0.9 tackle breaks
0.9 MT
75.9m

Consistently average sure. I'd way rather have Capewell and Tohu than Bunty. Capewell is playing an entirely different role to what Bunty would anyway.
Bunty would replace Jazz, if anyone.

Here is his overwhelmingly average stats for his career.

Starting Prop
35.5 mins
23.3 tackles
1.1 Tackle Breaks
0.6 MT
73.8m

Interchange
32.8 mins
22.5 tackles
0.9 tackle breaks
0.9 MT
75.9m
Right now , Tohu & Capewell are mud. Need to go to retirement homes. Broken & old. Got love for tohu. To many injuries. Not sure if he'll recover fully from them. Bunty is a more than solid defender, And does his Job. Nothing spectacular. Still only 27. He can play 13 and Prop. Plus, The most important part is he is cheap. Not overpriced like your favourites.

Right now , Tohu & Capewell are mud. Need to go to retirement homes. Broken & old. Got love for tohu. To many injuries. Not sure if he'll recover fully from them. Bunty is a more than solid defender, And does his Job. Nothing spectacular. Still only 27. He can play 13 and Prop. Plus, The most important part is he is cheap. Not overpriced like your favourites.
Agree to disagree. Bunty is decidedly average. These two are not even my favourites, they are just better players than Bunty.
Bunty doesn't have the motor to play big minutes at 13, disagree there. Webby barely trusts him to play 20 minutes at a time.

I love Bunty for what he has given us and at bottom dollar, you need those wider squad members like him. But he's not going to win us any championships with his limited ability.

Webby barely trusts him to play 20 minutes at a time.
Please never talk about Webby & his use of the bench lol. He's the worst coach in the NRL with his lack of tactical nous. When using the bench.

Tohu & Capewell right now are being paid big bucks to be average as. Bunty is not so much a risk due to being in the lower paid bracket. I bet ya Bunty would take a pay cut to stay. Capewell would leave in a jiffy if asked the same question.

Agree to disagree, I'd keep Bunty before Capewell. Loves the club, Has never moaned about his role. Is a cleanskin , Respected within the club. And will never ask for a release because he's home sick.

We have our opinions. And i get it where you stand.

Please never talk about Webby & his use of the bench lol. He's the worst coach in the NRL with his lack of tactical nous. When using the bench.
I will because Bunty can't handle more than 20 mins and Webster is right to not use him much more than that.

That is a vast exaggeration calling Webster the worst coach in the NRL when using the bench, if that were the case we wouldn't have done as well as we have last season. Sure he lacked trust in our youngsters due to all of our injuries, but he's coming around to that now and has learnt quite quickly.

Tohu can't handle more than 10 mins nowadays lol
1718514758378.png

Has done a lot better than Bunty off the interchange the last two games.