General NSW Cup 2024

It sounds like they are being coached to respect possession and concentrate on yhe core skills of playing. I do not need to tell you how important it is to have young guys learning that.

Have to laugh at the reporter trying to Interview Pasikala who cannot speak English with any fluency and has trouble with understanding spoken English.

Rather than be smart and change her script, she went on with scripted lines using words that he would have zero chance of computing.

I look forward to the day an enlightened NRL gets native speakers to interview these kids so we can hear how smart they are speaking in a language they bloody speak.

Hey I don't have a problem with listening to a Native speaking translator chop in and out of Tongan or whatever language so I can hear these people in their own thoughts, I would rather that than see them embarrassed by ignorant media.

Fuck me they would have a French translator there like nothing eh if a Catalan Dragon became an NRL super Star.....

Last edited:
Off topic but always wondered and got reminded after seeing that little ad/segment on Daly cherry Evans. Why does he get all the hate on here? Is it just cause he's caused us to lose games many times?
Isn't a grub and seems like a decent cunt off the field. Never seems to get the praise he deserves IMO.

Off topic but always wondered and got reminded after seeing that little ad/segment on Daly cherry Evans. Why does he get all the hate on here? Is it just cause he's caused us to lose games many times?
Isn't a grub and seems like a decent cunt off the field. Never seems to get the praise he deserves IMO.
Here is my take.

Typical tall poppy when he first appeared. Blonde kid, grossly overrated on arrival, by the usual Media beat up of the next pet....ala Walsh right now.

He was the it Girl of the NRL when he appeared.

Bearing in mind Manly were close to if not the best Rugby league club in the world when he came on the scene, they had giants like Jamie Lyon, probably the greatest center to ever play the game, hit men like Matai.

And those blokes were not even the star level of the Stewart brothers, and Foran.

They had Will Hopoate before he became mud.

So along comes D.C.E. and after only being around for five minutes he wants a ten year deal that crippled Manly's salary cap.

Therefore his team mates hated him, because if got a ten million dollar deal it would mean tearing the GF winning Manly side apart.

And that is just the back line, the forward pack was even sicker in some ways led by Anthony Watmough.

D.C.E and his deal tore the happy Manly dressing room apart.

The final say came down to the board of Manly who went all in on D.C.E. which basically was stupid at the time.

But as you know he has served them well. He has played well enough for big money, but they never got back to the top after he fucked up Manly.

Or it is because he has a long neck and punch able face.

1000004831.jpg

Last year when Sifakula I thought he looked like a good mobile forward. He's got some size to him now but still gets across the field quite well.

A lot of mistakes but to be expected with the wet. The soaked up any pressure the Tigers could apply early and kept the scoreboard ticking over.

Hopefully I can get up to Albany next week and they have a similar team run out.