• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

General NSW Cup 2024

Only 4 so far this year (rugbyleagueproject.org has him at 5 but already added in tomorrow's game)
Thought he played the first 4 but see he missed the second game as he was over as a non playing reserve in Melbourne. Still a chance for Metcalf to get some good game time and finals experience.

NZWarriors.com
Anyone know if there’s any seats at Bruce Pullman park? Never been there before
When I saw this game on the schedule I've been looking at the Bruce Pullman Park site. I've been wandering the same thing as it looks like it is just fields.

I was going to pose the same question.

Could mean watching from right on the side line up nice and close.

When I saw this game on the schedule I've been looking at the Bruce Pullman Park site. I've been wandering the same thing as it looks like it is just fields.

I was going to pose the same question.

Could mean watching from right on the side line up nice and close.
Yep google earth seems to show the same, except for the club house

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Do you bring SJ back if he is 'fit'?

If he is fit, do you run TMM/LM in NSW cup? Or bring Metcalf in to 6 for CHT and have yet another halves combo? Or something else again?

Yeah might be best for LM and TMM to go cup then? I see them as the halves pair for next year, so I guess the argument is what is better for the team, LM to get more first grade experience or best for him to work on his combination with TMM

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Anyone know what Halasima's attitude was like after being dropped? He doesn't feature much but in highlights but interesting to see it looks like he was playing right-side which is the opposite to his previous Cup appearances. Maybe the heir to Niukore's spot going forward

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
What are the changes to the Cup side for this Saturday with Metcalf put in first grade?
Will Doyle go in the halves?
Anyone going to the game 1230
Pm Sat a Brookvalw.

What are the changes to the Cup side for this Saturday with Metcalf put in first grade?
Will Doyle go in the halves?
Anyone going to the game 1230
Pm Sat a Brookvalw.
Tu to Centre, Farr to halves & Kosi (not named) onto the Wing?

Reactions: kos
Manly lead 6-0, easy try under sticks to of all people Lodge… poor missed tackle by Laban. If I can cope with the worst commentator of all time I’ll keep updates coming.

10-0, Warriors forwards getting schooled. Long range try, these guys won’t be playing finals footy either I suspect.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement