• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL NRL in the United States

Will you be going the Vegas for Round 1, 2025?

• Total voters
Anyone else flying in to Los Angeles?
Has you seen the price of the plane tickets from LA to Vegas? Fucking madness. I was undecided on when I wanted to fly into Vegas and hang around LA now I regret it lol.

I’m actually considering catching the bus lol
We are in LA and drive to Vegas the next day. It really isn't that far. Car rental used to be really cheap back in the day but I don't think so anymore.
LA itself is really average imo

NZWarriors.com
Anyone else flying in to Los Angeles?
Has you seen the price of the plane tickets from LA to Vegas? Fucking madness. I was undecided on when I wanted to fly into Vegas and hang around LA now I regret it lol.

I’m actually considering catching the bus lol
I caught a bus from LA to Vegas a few years back and it was actually a pleasant experience. Got to see the contrast between the two states (urban jungle —> Desert) and wasn’t too long a drive at all. I would stay away from greyhound, we went with another company (name I can’t remember) and they were much safer and reliable.

We are in LA and drive to Vegas the next day. It really isn't that far. Car rental used to be really cheap back in the day but I don't think so anymore.
Yeah I’ve been to LA, it has it cool stuff but yeah it’s pretty dirty.
I haven’t ruled out hiring a car. It was more just how much the prices have gone up.
I caught a bus from LA to Vegas a few years back and it was actually a pleasant experience. Got to see the contrast between the two states (urban jungle —> Desert) and wasn’t too long a drive at all. I would stay away from greyhound, we went with another company (name I can’t remember) and they were much safer and reliable.
Haha yeah I probably will end up catching a flight bro, just crazy prices lol. First world problem shit lol

Wow pretty nuts, I think we paid $100-ish return to/from LA earlier this month, it's up around $450-500 now which is a massive jump.

Remember baggage is ridiculous addition with a lot of these airlines too so best pack light!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Wow pretty nuts, I think we paid $100-ish return to/from LA earlier this month, it's up around $450-500 now which is a massive jump.

Remember baggage is ridiculous addition with a lot of these airlines too so best pack light!
That’s $450-500 usd. Which is like $800 NZD for a slightly over 1 hour flight. Fucking madness.

Venice is nice

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Caught the Greyhound LA to Vegas & return - but it was back in the 90's. Really enjoyed seeing all the little villages along the way & it was only a couple of hours if I remember correctly.
Only intended to visit LA but came across a deal with return bus trip + 2 nights at the "Riviera". It was the year they filmed Con Air & we stood outside the fence watching the filming until 3am. It was 2 degrees & freezing. Great memories so go if you can & enjoy. Just thinking it's about time I went back to the good ole US of A,
Also took a bus day trip to Tijuana ( don't know if thats possible now). That was awesome - all the Tequila you could hold. 3 Kiwis on the bus who lasted the day but 5 Aussies couldn't take it. Still got the photo of a close encounter with a donkey weaing a sun hat & my leather jacket. Unreal Yeah definatly time I returned

Got my tickets, bay 315 close to the Warriors fan zone. Pretty good view for a half decent price (compared to some of them!).
Anyone else got game tickets yet? Where are you sitting?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Got my tickets, bay 315 close to the Warriors fan zone. Pretty good view for a half decent price (compared to some of them!).
Anyone else got game tickets yet? Where are you sitting?
We’re in C115. And I can’t frickin wait.
I’m only in the US for 5 days though. Hard and fast.

Back