• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL NRL in the United States

Will you be going the Vegas for Round 1, 2025?

• Total voters
Am I right in thinking it will be week 4ish for their season? I see they play through their 'summer' so very similar season dates to us which I was surprised by
They moved to summer to avoid clashing with football (which has been wiping the floor with all other sports for decades again now).

I've never understood why the two leagues have never been aligned to give the WCC a proper tournament feel, plus tours and tests, as they are largely played at the same times?

NZWarriors.com

Vegas packages launched​

A One New Zealand Warriors charter flight package with Air New Zealand’s Grabaseat has been launched today for the club’s historic NRL season opener in Las Vegas next year.

The one-off non-stop flight takes off on February 25 returning on March 4 following the One New Zealand Warriors’ first-round match against the Canberra Raiders at Allegiant Stadium on March 1.

The package including flights, accommodation and game tickets starts from $4999.00 while land-only packages will also be available from $1499.00.

“It’s a tremendous opportunity for fans to climb aboard and be part of history,” said One New Zealand Warriors CEO Cameron George.

“Everyone knows how amazing our supporters are. They prove it week in, week out no matter where we play. Now they have the opportunity to be part of what’s certain to be a truly special experience in Las Vegas.”

The One New Zealand Warriors have partnered with the Sports Travel and Hospitality Group and Air New Zealand Grabaseat to create the supporter packages.

"Everyone knows how amazing our supporters are. They prove it week in, week out no matter where we play. Now they have the opportunity to be part of what’s certain to be a truly special experience in Las Vegas"
Travel packages start from $4999 with return non-stop flights between Auckland and Las Vegas, five nights' accommodation at The Park MGM, access to a special fan function and gold category tickets to watch all four games at Allegiant Stadium.

Land-only packages start from $1499.00 which includes three nights’ accommodation and match tickets.

As well as the One New Zealand Warriors taking on Canberra, the Penrith Panthers face the Cronulla Sutherland Sharks while there’s a Super League match between the Wigan Warriors and the Warrington Wolves plus a women’s international pitting the Australian Jillaroos against the England Lionesses.

Flight NZ1995, a nod to the Warriors’ inaugural year, will be hosted by One New Zealand Warriors superfans Dai Henwood and Ben Hurley.

“It’s an opportunity too good to miss, we’re expecting the deal to fly out the door,” said Air New Zealand chief customer and sales officer Leanne Geraghty.

“The package means all the planning is done for fans with five nights to explore the city, accommodation included, game day tickets and an exclusive event.

“The trip will kick off with a Warriors-themed flight, celebrating all things Wahs with giveaways and activities onboard. We’re anticipating the offer to be snapped up fast so if you want to avoid missing the getaway of a lifetime, get in quick.”

Travel packages, including the NZ1995 charter flight, go on sale at 11.00am (NZT) on Wednesday, July 24 at www.sthgroup.nz/wahsinvegas or www.grabaseat.co.nz. Seats are strictly limited.
I'm doing it.

The only annoying this is 5 days is a bit long away for me

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
WARRIORSRLLZ25

Flights ✅
Game tickets ✅

It’s gonna be amazing to see so many Wahs fans on tour.
Where’s everyone meeting up for the pre drinks?

Side question; Would anyone consider a tour to PNG? If they get the nod obviously.
Any typo in there or particular sites it has to be on? If not, I am just retarded

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
B O Y S G E T P A I D​
Hi
THE TICKETS ARE LIVE for The Warriors in Vegas in March 2025.
We have 20 people from the BGP community already locked in and we would love to see some more of you legends along for the trip.
The package will take care of everything you’ll need:
Flights
Accommodation
Tickets to the games
Meet ups
Transfers
If you want to come along, see the instructions below.
Follow the link below and fill out the form + number of travellers if more people are coming with you.
You NEED to enter BGP/Boys Get Paid under the promo code so that we know you're a part of the squad.
Boys Trip will contact you within 24 hours to firm up your booking details.
A 25% deposit secures your spot on the trip. (Within a week)
TICKET BOOKING LINK

See you all again soon!

BGP!!

Up The Wahs!

Thanks to John Nick John Nick for sending through the link for this!!!

B O Y S G E T P A I D​
Hi
THE TICKETS ARE LIVE for The Warriors in Vegas in March 2025.
We have 20 people from the BGP community already locked in and we would love to see some more of you legends along for the trip.
The package will take care of everything you’ll need:
Flights
Accommodation
Tickets to the games
Meet ups
Transfers
If you want to come along, see the instructions below.
Follow the link below and fill out the form + number of travellers if more people are coming with you.
You NEED to enter BGP/Boys Get Paid under the promo code so that we know you're a part of the squad.
Boys Trip will contact you within 24 hours to firm up your booking details.
A 25% deposit secures your spot on the trip. (Within a week)
TICKET BOOKING LINK

See you all again soon!

BGP!!

Up The Wahs!

Thanks to John Nick John Nick for sending through the link for this!!!
All good thanks miket12.
Take care

Anyone else flying in to Los Angeles?
Has you seen the price of the plane tickets from LA to Vegas? Fucking madness. I was undecided on when I wanted to fly into Vegas and hang around LA now I regret it lol.

I’m actually considering catching the bus lol

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back