• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL NRL in the United States

Will you be going the Vegas for Round 1, 2025?

• Total voters
What a fail by the NRL

How do you come up with the decision not to put JFH up against his old team.
Possibly decided by current places on the table to get close, more competitive games for viewers?

NZWarriors.com
We are definitely looking at going from NZ.

Unfortunately the NRL flight/hospitality packages are from Sydney and are bloody expensive.

The cost just for the hospitality packages for 2 days are not to bad considering its the US.

I am waiting, hopefully, for NZ Warriors to confirm their flight packages with Air NZ.

If not, we will fly to Houston and then on to Las Vegas.

Unfortunately the NRL flight/hospitality packages are from Sydney and are bloody expensive.

The cost just for the hospitality packages for 2 days are not to bad considering its the US.

I am waiting, hopefully, for NZ Warriors to confirm their flight packages with Air NZ.

Yeah those prices are too much for me, hope NZ package details are released very soon, but looking like I'll book everything independently

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account

Do you think the warriors will put a package together? I’m holding out for that to be honest.

Any hotel reccomendations?
We are staying at strip view balcony suites (booking.com). Part of the MGM group and virtually on the strip for a fraction of the price of the main players, better room as well.

Watch out for the (compulsory) resort fees which are about 50 to 60 dollars USD per night and not included in the price. The accommodation mentioned above is one of few major hotels without one.

Just had a look at the tripadeal prices and jeeze, $5k plus per person.

If you can deal with a little bit of faf and booking things on your own, you could save absolute truck loads.

Ive just done a quick flight search, and you can go via Fiji Airways to LA return, with a 2 or 3 night stop over in Fiji for $1100 per person (you would still need to get flights or drive to Vegas, flights are about $200 per person) and then get the 4 night Luxor deal on tripadeal for $800 per person, which includes the NRL pass.

That would put you at:
$2200 - Flights to and from LA
$500 - return tix to Vegas from LA
$1600 - 4 nights at Luxor and tix to the NRL
$4300 total for two, including a little Fiji trip on the way home to beat the jet lag

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Damn now I want to go, a charter flight by the club direct to Las Vegas would be great.

Check out the Sphere.

Check out the game (please no Adam Gee)
I heard Adam Gee definitely was going to be the bunker official and they were going to use the sphere for the bunker, in fact they already trialed it last weekend.

Actual footage of Adam Gee using the Sphere to make decisions in the Bulldogs v Warriors game
adam gee.JPG

Just had a look at the tripadeal prices and jeeze, $5k plus per person.

If you can deal with a little bit of faf and booking things on your own, you could save absolute truck loads.

Ive just done a quick flight search, and you can go via Fiji Airways to LA return, with a 2 or 3 night stop over in Fiji for $1100 per person (you would still need to get flights or drive to Vegas, flights are about $200 per person) and then get the 4 night Luxor deal on tripadeal for $800 per person, which includes the NRL pass.

That would put you at:
$2200 - Flights to and from LA
$500 - return tix to Vegas from LA
$1600 - 4 nights at Luxor and tix to the NRL
$4300 total for two, including a little Fiji trip on the way home to beat the jet lag
I have done a fair chunk of research in the last few months to get ready to book (which I did last night). I quite enjoy the process the looking at flights/hotels where to stay etc. So if anyone wants a hand please feel free to reach out, I will be happy to help!

I have done a fair chunk of research in the last few months to get ready to book (which I did last night). I quite enjoy the process the looking at flights/hotels where to stay etc. So if anyone wants a hand please feel free to reach out, I will be happy to help!
Which Airline and route did you decide to fly with?

I'm thinking two options if I go now.
1. direct to LA and drive to Vegas for something different
2. the Warriors charter if that happens.

Previously I flew to Vegas for the UFC and flew to Vegas and caught a seperate Virgin flight. Easy enough but time consuming.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Which Airline and route did you decide to fly with?

I'm thinking two options if I go now.
1. direct to LA and drive to Vegas for something different
2. the Warriors charter if that happens.

Previously I flew to Vegas for the UFC and flew to Vegas and caught a seperate Virgin flight. Easy enough but time consuming.
Coming from Cairns I am going via Sydney to LA (Qantas). We are going via Death Valley from LA then onto Vegas a couple of days later (driving).

I would be very doubtful that the Warriors will have a direct charter. For the NRL to get Qantas on board for such a thing was a massive move. If you look into it, you must leave on set days and cannot go one way. It's all tied into tripadeal which Qantas also owns. That would have been 6 months in the making easy.

Vegas packages launched

A One New Zealand Warriors charter flight package with Air New Zealand’s Grabaseat has been launched today for the club’s historic NRL season opener in Las Vegas next year.

The one-off non-stop flight takes off on February 25 returning on March 4 following the One New Zealand Warriors’ first-round match against the Canberra Raiders at Allegiant Stadium on March 1.

The package including flights, accommodation and game tickets starts from $4999.00 while land-only packages will also be available from $1499.00.

“It’s a tremendous opportunity for fans to climb aboard and be part of history,” said One New Zealand Warriors CEO Cameron George.

“Everyone knows how amazing our supporters are. They prove it week in, week out no matter where we play. Now they have the opportunity to be part of what’s certain to be a truly special experience in Las Vegas.”

The One New Zealand Warriors have partnered with the Sports Travel and Hospitality Group and Air New Zealand Grabaseat to create the supporter packages.

"Everyone knows how amazing our supporters are. They prove it week in, week out no matter where we play. Now they have the opportunity to be part of what’s certain to be a truly special experience in Las Vegas"
Travel packages start from $4999 with return non-stop flights between Auckland and Las Vegas, five nights' accommodation at The Park MGM, access to a special fan function and gold category tickets to watch all four games at Allegiant Stadium.

Land-only packages start from $1499.00 which includes three nights’ accommodation and match tickets.

As well as the One New Zealand Warriors taking on Canberra, the Penrith Panthers face the Cronulla Sutherland Sharks while there’s a Super League match between the Wigan Warriors and the Warrington Wolves plus a women’s international pitting the Australian Jillaroos against the England Lionesses.

Flight NZ1995, a nod to the Warriors’ inaugural year, will be hosted by One New Zealand Warriors superfans Dai Henwood and Ben Hurley.

“It’s an opportunity too good to miss, we’re expecting the deal to fly out the door,” said Air New Zealand chief customer and sales officer Leanne Geraghty.

“The package means all the planning is done for fans with five nights to explore the city, accommodation included, game day tickets and an exclusive event.

“The trip will kick off with a Warriors-themed flight, celebrating all things Wahs with giveaways and activities onboard. We’re anticipating the offer to be snapped up fast so if you want to avoid missing the getaway of a lifetime, get in quick.”

Travel packages, including the NZ1995 charter flight, go on sale at 11.00am (NZT) on Wednesday, July 24 at www.sthgroup.nz/wahsinvegas or www.grabaseat.co.nz. Seats are strictly limited.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back