• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Pick Your Team Manly v Warriors - [Round 24, 2024]

mt.wellington

Contributor
Manly v Warriors - [Round 24, 2024]
PICK YOUR TEAM

Friday 16th August 8pm NZST 4 Pines Park

2019 Round 3 vs Manly 003.jpg
Here's your chance to select your dream team for the next rounds match so don your coaches cap on and lets hear it.

This thread will be closed without notice once the TEAM LIST thread opens for this game...

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
This could be an absolute bloodbath. 5-day turnaround, away to manly at Brookvale. I would assume the boys would stay in Aussie, so would be curious to see if SJ and Metcalf both fly over.

There was just one charge from Sunday afternoon's matches, with Warriors forward Dylan Walker hit with a Grade 1 Careless High Tackle charge.

The lock is facing a $1000 fine if he takes the early guilty plea or $1500 if he fights and loses at the judiciary.

1, RTS
2, DWZ
3, AL
4, CNK - Montoya (If fit)
5, TT - why can't he play wing ?
6, TMM
7, SJ
8, AFB
9, WE
10, MB
11, KC (we need to unlock the key on how to use him)
12, MN (needs to improve)
13, DW
14, CHT (Lussick to NSW Cup bench , behind Roache)
15, JT
16 DS (Give him decent game time)
17, Ale/Zyon/ Bunty (whoever wants it more)

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If I was a betting man my money would be on Manly. If SJ is actually is fit it could get interesting as he has no real pressure on him. Might free up his game but likely wishful thinking on my part.
About 95% skewed to wishful thinking I think. And if it's the other 5% I still don't think it's enough to make it close.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
SJ, Pompey, Montoya and Metcalf are all set to join the team in Sydney.

Egan is out due to an elbow injury and Ali due to concussion.
so potentially a whole new left edge except for Capewell remaining? Montoya, Pompey, Capewell, Metcalf. And SJ back in for TMM. Was going to say where is Roach for cover but then I guess CHT goes to the bench with Lussick starting at 9

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back