Pick Your Team Cowboys v Warriors - Round 14, 2024 PICK YOUR TEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does all the talking anyway.
Watch Walker, he talks exponentially louder and frequently than Tohu. Also DWZ likes a good chat with the officials. We should have a sideline lawyer who can send down actual legal arguments to be used with the refs to the absolute letter of the games laws and in maximum non violation but as close to it as possible.

Captains we have in our team.

Tohu (current)
Roger (previous)
DWZ (Kiwis previous)
Addin (Tonga I think)
Egan (stand in)
Marcelo (pre season)

We may even have more it's crazy

Last edited:
Watch Walker, he talks exponent louder and frequently than Tohu. Also DWZ likes a good chat with the officials. We should have a sideline lawyer who can send down actual legal arguments to be used with the refs to the absolute letter of the games laws and in maximum non violation but as close to it as possible.

Tohu (current)
Roger (previous)
DWZ (Kiwis previous)
Addin (Tonga I think)
Egan (stand in)
Marcelo (pre season)

Barney

Watch Walker, he talks exponent louder and frequently than Tohu. Also DWZ likes a good chat with the officials. We should have a sideline lawyer who can send down actual legal arguments to be used with the refs to the absolute letter of the games laws and in maximum non violation but as close to it as possible.

Tohu (current)
Roger (previous)
DWZ (Kiwis previous)
Addin (Tonga I think)
Egan (stand in)
Marcelo (pre season)

That’s ok

Leave out the incumbent Mitch Barnett!

SJ already has too much responsibility. I feel like Tohu has the mana with the team but not the refs. I think JFH would have the mana with both. Would need a good vice though.

Tohu (current)
Roger (previous)
DWZ (Kiwis previous)
Addin (Tonga I think)
Egan (stand in)
Marcelo (pre season)

Marcelo had a glorious debut as captain during the trials. Wouldn't ever risk it during the regular season however.

Tohu's apparently quite a foul mouthed trash talker, probably learnt from Bellamy, he does niggle the refs a bit especially after the CEO incident last year, his issue is whether he's fit/good enough to be selected at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back