Pick Your Team Cowboys v Warriors - Round 14, 2024 PICK YOUR TEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, remember. The players voted the biggest sledgers across the NRL. and he was like 3rd? I remember everybody laughed about it, reckoned it was a stitch-up by the players voting.
Regardless, sledging = foul mouthed trash talker? Didn't know that

I refer to the kings of sledging

IMG_2659.jpeg

“Lehmann's supporters cannot understand the difference between calling someone a "cunt" and a "black cunt".“

It was ok to sledge people calling them cunts and be the nice guy of the sport until you add skin color to it and the microphone picked it up lol

View attachment 7675

“Lehmann's supporters cannot understand the difference between calling someone a "cunt" and a "black cunt".“

It was ok to sledge people calling them cunts and be the nice guy of the sport until you add skin color to it and the microphone picked it up lol

Did we pick Lehmann for round 14 or was it the Cowboys?

View attachment 7675

And then there's this, which if he does, I would say is more in line of any sledge Harris would do. I think we'd have all heard otherwise for sure if it was the other

Reactions: CWC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back