General NSW Cup 2024

Shoulder chargers are banned so the only skill you must be referring to the SWB offload. I rather he get his Unc to teach him the Ali Lautiti offload which was a sizzle and shake in the tackle then offload
Step, offload, speed. His attributes just reminds me more of an SBW type than a Mannering or even an Ali senior.

That's what I reckon, cause man no disrepect to Glen but he has absolutely no idea at all!
Glen is an Eels fan.

Thing about Dale is he knows all the players in NZ and he knows the parents, the stories, and therefore if SKY had any brains he could be our Professor of the local game when there is a new thirst for deeper dives into the sport of Rugby league in this country.

Anyone can polish their delivery given the right platform, look at what boof head Monty Betham has achieved with the platform of his own show which is prescripted.

What Dale does is much much harder, a live call, off the cuff, give him a show man, a meet the grass roots show, thereby giving League lovers the deeper insights into the sport in this country, while elevating Dale to where he belongs, as an authority on Rugby league NZ.

If I were working for SKY, I would find Dale and Australian co presenter that has the chemistry NZ fans are looking for, someone a bit of cheek yet someone who shares the call in the way Ray Warren and Phil Gould had chemistry before they went silly.

Fark me that would be far more interesting during Warriors games than Glen Lamer and the current high pitched autistic Warriors call.

Despite his pedigree & some hype in the media, Will Pryce has been the worst on the park today.
Lots to like about our team though especially considering Newcastle pumped the Bears last weekend

Has Jacob Auloa got on yet? Him and Kaawyn Patterson look like really good prospects in SG Ball and HM respectively. I wonder if Auloa has jumped Makaia Tafua (from Canterbury) in the hooking ranks given his promotion to Cup. Fukofuka is in there too - but just back from injury I thought I read, so makes sense to do that via Flegg?
He looks really comfortable out there, could see a quick progression for him

Glen is an Eels fan.

Thing about Dale is he knows all the players in NZ and he knows the parents, the stories, and therefore if SKY had any brains he could be our Professor of the local game when there is a new thirst for deeper dives into the sport of Rugby league in this country.

Anyone can polish their delivery given the right platform, look at what boof head Monty Betham has achieved with the platform of his own show which is prescripted.

What Dale does is much much harder, a live call, off the cuff, give him a show man, a meet the grass roots show, thereby giving League lovers the deeper insights into the sport in this country, while elevating Dale to where he belongs, as an authority on Rugby league NZ.

If I were working for SKY, I would find Dale and Australian co presenter that has the chemistry NZ fans are looking for, someone a bit cheek yet someone who shares the call in the way Ray Warren and Phil Gould had chemistry before they went silly.

Fark me that would be far more interesting during Warriors games than Glen Lamer and the current high pitched autistic Warriors call.

💯 percent man.
Husband has his detractors but if you put him with the right hype man as you say he has the knowledge professor like of each player.
Perfect timing as our Juniors start climb the ranks.

A few points from the game,

•We have the best centre/wing depth in the comp
•Ale was a beast, deff needs to be in grade and given more minutes and freedom
•Graham-Taufa and Leiataua were good, graham-Taufa looked the better today but got more good ball, Leiataua looked threatening with every hit up.
•Graham-Taufa to take montoya’s wing spot
•Kosi looked good

Expect something similar when the prems play

1711858973911.jpeg