General NSW Cup 2024

Ben Farr is on fire.

Try line defence, hunting for tackles in his grid then dropping back to fb inside the in goal to follow the ball.

He has been such a gumby up till now that it is exciting to see a guy like that start to find a new level in their game.

Hope he maintains because that would be an amazing story coming from nowhere to be an
NRL prospect (extremely unlikely I know, I just love the narrative).

Kosi is playing injured/in recovery. He has had a disrupted year this year unfortunately for him.

He is still the first call up to NRL if we lose a winger.

That was a lovely fake put down by Kosi to fool the defender then run it closer to the posts.

Smartest Warriors play I've seen this year tbh.

They should seriously consider promoting Dale husband to commentate the nrl team as he understands the game and his pronunciations are generally fluent.
Yes and yes.

Most of the Dale hate is around his accent and that is a poor reflection on us rather than on him.

If you shut out the noise and listen to the content of his call, he is most knowledgeable Warriors commentator in the NRL by some distance.

Yes and yes.

Most of the Dale hate is around his accent and that is a poor reflection on us rather than on him.

If you shut out the noise and listen to the content of his call, he is most knowledgeable Warriors commentator in the NRL by some distance.
That's what I reckon, cause man no disrepect to Glen but he has absolutely no idea at all!