• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Politics 🗳️ NZ Politics

NZWarriors.com
It’s the Maori parties objective to create divisions around race. If race was irrelevant they wouldn’t have a platform so they need to take a default divisive position to remain relevant.

Some examples of their coarsening of the tone around race relations:

Maori party MPs: ‘coalition government have a "mission to exterminate Māori”

MP’s repeatedly using the words "white supremacy" and "Pākehā supremacy" when criticising the repeal of section 7AA of the Oranga Tamariki Act.

‘It is a known fact that Maori genetic makeup is stronger than others.’
I don't agree with a lot TPM do but I was only commenting on that specific incident. No need to reply with all that 😂

Chhour is Maori and was bought up in the state system with foster parents.

A TPM social media post:

“If Section 7AA were around in Karen Chhour’s time, she would have been raised Māori, she would have been raised being connected to her whakapapa and having a knowingness of her Māoritanga. Instead, she was raised Pākehā with a disconnection and disdain for her... people.”

A deeply personal attack throwing rubbish at Chhour commenting on her personal upbringing and saying she is not the right kind of Māori.

Very unbecoming from a political party.

We’re all people - nothing good comes from dividing us up by race.
I think it's a fair point and probably correct, it's true about my family as well, disconnected and racist but happy to claim it when there is something to gain.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
It’s the Maori parties objective to create divisions around race. If race was irrelevant they wouldn’t have a platform so they need to take a default divisive position to remain relevant.

Some examples of their coarsening of the tone around race relations:

Maori party MPs: ‘coalition government have a "mission to exterminate Māori”

MP’s repeatedly using the words "white supremacy" and "Pākehā supremacy" when criticising the repeal of section 7AA of the Oranga Tamariki Act.

‘It is a known fact that Maori genetic makeup is stronger than others.’
The Maori Party are for poor Maori who are at the bottom of the ladder because they don't blame them for their poverty, but blame Colonization and if Maori weren't colonized they would be millionaires! 🤣

I think it's a fair point and probably correct, it's true about my family as well, disconnected and racist but happy to claim it when there is something to gain.
Maori ancestry, know their whakapapa but disconnected from their marae and tribe for a few generations other than being in some register so when payments for land rent go out they get their share. And old so say racist shit all the time.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Turns out there is a doctor shortage after all Frank.

Turns out underfunding isn't actually a blowout, it's the conservative's favourite plaything - austerity.

Lester Levy is a neolib acolyte there to slash and burn. And New Zealand will pay the price in bodies.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Turns out there is a doctor shortage after all Frank.

Turns out underfunding isn't actually a blowout, it's the conservative's favourite plaything - austerity.

Lester Levy is a neolib acolyte there to slash and burn. And New Zealand will pay the price in bodies.

Maybe but that article is woeful. Almost zero data and evidence. 500 short of what?

For example
Another briefing provided to the minister in December revealed that 24 practices and clinics in Canterbury, Southern, Hawke’s Bay and Mid Central that provide after-hours or urgent care experienced closures or reductions in hours in 2023.

This was because of a mix of rising costs, changing and complex case mixes, the inability of patients to access general practices, and workforce shortages.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back