• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Politics 🗳️ NZ Politics

You all good? 3 messages to yourself 😂
i wasn’t sure,
but now i think so?!
one was an apology to be fair.

i needed this reply though thanks man!
haha.
rough night.
really didn’t expect what we got.

NZWarriors.com
sorry, who am i kidding?!
he’ll either ignore it or find something stupid and unrelated bomber said four years ago as evidence to the contrary.
What's the dirt on Bomber Bradbury, I remember you said you knew him yrs ago. Without getting the site in trouble of course.
I remember him on Triangle TV, must have been the 90s.

Amazing how the College of GP’s have been saying there was a shortage of GP’s in 2021 but it’s suddenly the fault the current government’s cuts to fund tax cuts.

Nope, not what I said Mike, Labour are responsible also, as are many previous neoliberal governments (Labour are not really left btw as I've said many times, they're neoliberal lite). Funny that there's a common foundation here - neoliberalism.

But we DON'T NEED A TAX CUT WE CAN'T AFFORD THAT BENEFITS THE RICH at the expense of the rest of New Zealand. And this lot are implementing full austerity and manufacturing crises with a view to privatisation. It's what they do. It's in their dna to extract wealth and profit.

Facts ARE hard to come by in this age of disinformation, which Luxon and co are strong proponents of right now. Undermining democracy, manufacturing crises so they can privatise and enrich their wealthy donors.

I have a huge problem with that, but hey, that's me.

And the dismantling of journalism in this country only aids that disinformation and benefits those on the right and far right more, or really those of authoritarian bent, or who just want to push through whatever their agenda is.

That's why we need journalism that holds power to account.

Good morning too, what a shite performance last night eh.

Good morning Marv :)

Others on here say the same things with a more acceptable message to the forum, that's okay.

Last edited:
Nope, not what I said Mike, Labour are responsible also, as are many previous neoliberal governments (Labour are not really left btw as I've said many times, they're neoliberal lite). Funny that there's a common foundation here - neoliberalism.

But we DON'T NEED A TAX CUT WE CAN'T AFFORD THAT BENEFITS THE RICH at the expense of the rest of New Zealand. And this lot are implementing full austerity and manufacturing crises with a view to privatisation. It's what they do. It's in their dna to extract wealth and profit.

Facts ARE hard to come by in this age of disinformation, which Luxon and co are strong proponents of right now. Undermining democracy, manufacturing crises so they can privatise and enrich their wealthy donors.

And the dismantling of journalism in this country only aids that disinformation and benefits those on the right and far right more, or really those of authoritarian bent, or who just want to push through whatever their agenda is.

Others on here say the same things with a more acceptable message to the forum, that's okay.
So it’s not a manufactured crisis by this government to privatize the health system to afford to pay for tax cuts? Because that question summarizes all the articles you posted about the health system on the previous page.

I need clarification because your line of reasoning doesn’t seem right when you post articles and then contradict them a few posts later.

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
So it’s not a manufactured crisis by this government to privatize the health system to afford to pay for tax cuts? Because that question summarizes all the articles you posted.

I need clarification because your line of reasoning doesn’t seem right when you post articles and then contradict them a few posts later.
The health system is and has been underfunded and mismanaged for decades.

This government are manufacturing many crises, including underfunding even worse of the health system and then claiming there's cost blowouts. Magically they appoint a tsar to oversee even worse cuts and opening it up to privatisation.

The two aren't mutually exclusive. National and Act, especially Act are about wealth extraction.

Neoliberal 101 for National and Act.

This isn't my reasoning - it's happening. Right in front of your eyes. If you all are okay with that that's cool, but for me? Fck that. National and Act don't give a fck about New Zealand apart from the wealthy.

Weekend 101 is not spending hours in these forums so have a good one.

lol Luxon isn’t smart enough to manufacture crises

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
And this lot are implementing full austerity
including underfunding even worse of the health system and then claiming there's cost blowouts.
Facts ARE hard to come by in this age of disinformation
Fact straight from the govt: Budget 2024 invests $8.15 billion extra operating and capital funding in health services… 🙄.

You are on a one track disinformation campaign where you won’t accept facts that don’t align with your conspiracy theories 🤭 There’s no health austerity and health funding is increasing faster than inflation.

Fact straight from the govt: Budget 2024 invests $8.15 billion extra operating and capital funding in health services… 🙄.

You are on a one track disinformation campaign where you won’t accept facts that don’t align with your conspiracy theories 🤭 There’s no health austerity and health funding is increasing faster than inflation.

Nice one vladimir

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Luxon said newly released data showed that last year about 50,000 children in Year 8 did not meet the expected benchmark for maths.

“There’s no way to describe those results as anything other than a total system failure.”

The achievement data was from the Curriculum Insights and Progress Study (CIPS) which Luxon said showed just 22% of Year 8 students in New Zealand reached the benchmark for mathematics.

Luxon said only 12% of Māori students were where they should be and 63% of the overall Year 8 cohort were more than a year behind.

Abysmal. Majority of kids a year behind at intermediate 🤕. I 100% back the changes Luxon is promoting. The future of NZ and kids education is to important for political and union ideals.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back