Social Where's Sup42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol on Front rows according to this self proclaimed expert in everything anyone who admires SJ years of highlights he has provided that very few people could pull off. Then I and every other Sj supporter according to Sup is a SJ sycophant and a back rider juggler what ever that means.
Is this someone's (two day old) secondary account?

Is this someone's (two day old) secondary account?
Nope sole account on here and I have single account on FR and one on the cowboys forum which is the second team I support. I am pretty sure admins can see ips and post otherwise if you still have doubts. Joined the Warriors forum to show some support for Sj after reading some pretty horrible attacks on FR. I am not saying SJ should be back into 7 when fit but it sickens me the attacks made on him after years of enjoying watching him play.

Lol on Front rows according to this self proclaimed expert in everything anyone who admires SJ years of highlights he has provided that very few people could pull off. Then I and every other Sj supporter according to Sup is a SJ sycophant and a back rider juggler what ever that means.
The hell is a back rider juggler, something to do with Vili Vailea? Is Toddy running a clown school up there now

Nope sole account on here and I have single account on FR and one on the cowboys forum which is the second team I support. I am pretty sure admins can see ips and post otherwise if you still have doubts. Joined the Warriors forum to show some support for Sj after reading some pretty horrible attacks on FR. I am not saying SJ should be back into 7 when fit but it sickens me the attacks made on him after years of enjoying watching him play.
Sorry I’m dumb. What’s FR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back