Warriors

Kickoff In:

Go Media Stadium

Saturday
Night
19:30

Storm

Team Lists

I reckon RTS is playing. Nothing to be gained by naming him at 19 unless someone else is under an injury cloud that we're not aware of. He'd be better off getting a full game under his belt in 💙 Mighty NSW, blowing off the cobwebs.

Don't think SJs form is much to worry about... the returning players last week have bounced back .... he will too.
Be great if TMM and SJ work in tandem as playmakers that keeps the Storm guessing especially last tackle options.
Sometimes our % plays and being too predictable meet, but I guess that can't be helped in the end..

TAB insuring itself against the wave of popular support the Warriors are enjoying eh.
We will see some odd betting odds that go along with these sold out stadiums.

It is crazy after how shit we were that the stadium still sells out.

Crazy.

I mean, I have season tickets. I don't know what everybody else's excuse is...

Its what happens when you are considered the better team. The Storm are playing on reputation. Man for man we are the stronger team. At home. With a point to prove. I will be very surprised if we don’t walk away victorious tomorrow. Mark my words
- up the Wahs.

They're top of the table and we're not in the 8.

I get that we've had great form for the last three weeks and I'm definitely hoping for a win, but one thing you don't do is write of the Storm vs Us.

They have a long and celebrated history of spanking us. You wanna talk hoodoos? this is it.

I like your confidence though, definitely hope that it's founded.

I reckon RTS is playing. Nothing to be gained by naming him at 19 unless someone else is under an injury cloud that we're not aware of. He'd be better off getting a full game under his belt in 💙 Mighty NSW, blowing off the cobwebs.
I reckon he will be 18th man. It's a shitty but important role that needs to be shared around. Haven't heard any desire of him playing a cup game before returning.

Settle down you two. It's orange.

Screenshot_2024-06-14-21-21-21-51_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Back