16:00

Titans

Team Lists

mt.wellington

Contributor
Warriors vs Titans - Round 8, 2024 TEAM LIST
ANZAC Game

2021 NRL Round 1 vs Titans 014.jpg

This is your NZWF thread for discussion on this weeks official NZ Warriors team list. Team list will be posted as soon as its released by the club...

For those who are not Sky Sport subscribers the game kicks off live on Sky Open on Thursday. Coverage starts from 3:30 pm.

With our injuries about the best team we can put out. Not sure about Roache but based on Websters bench he likely will not be used much anyway unless there is an injury.

Thrilled we have named the team and probable bench on tuesday rather than cloak and daggers slipping Zyon Maiu’u in at the last minute.
I don't think the mystery was helping us in anyway as no opposing coach would bother preparing a counter strategy for a debutant playing 15 minutes anyway. All of the defensive preparation goes on to our star players,
Question as I am still new to league and have always wondered this

Warriors Ins

Warriors Outs​

Why are there numerically more ins and than outs? How can this be possible? Sorry for the Noob question but would appreciate an explanation if my question makes sense. You would think mathematically if 5 new players go in then 5 other guys must be coming out?

Thrilled we have named the team and probable bench on tuesday rather than cloak and daggers slipping Zyon Maiu’u in at the last minute.
I don't think the mystery was helping us in anyway as no opposing coach would bother preparing a counter strategy for a debutant playing 15 minutes anyway. All of the defensive preparation goes on to our star players,
Question as I am still new to league and have always wondered this

Warriors Ins

Warriors Outs​

Why are there numerically more ins and than outs? How can this be possible? Sorry for the Noob question but would appreciate an explanation if my question makes sense. You would think mathematically if 5 new players go in then 5 other guys must be coming out?
In's versus the 17 finally named last week - there are a few because we initially name 22. Outs is who dropped out of that 17

Back