• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

TeamList Warriors vs Storm - [Round 15, 2024]

Warriors vs Storm

Warriors

Kickoff In:

Go Media Stadium

Saturday
Night
19:30

Storm

Team Lists

NZWarriors.com
I hope not, he's a great depth player to have in the wider squad, and can do a job when called upon. It would be stupid to get rid of him knowing our injury luck.
Sifakula and Ale are ready now. Ford impressed

Others are coming. I genuinely think it is time to honour him for his services and move forward. I really wish you could have 35 slots though!

I’m far from a Pompey fan but he’s been solid as a rock the last 3 games. It would be crazy to drop him unless he has a real shocker this weekend.

RTS to wing. Montoya to Cup

I love what Montoya brings - aggression, will to win, safe under the high ball (after some early season jitters). I don't see the ceiling raised that much with RTS right now tbh. Plus at half the price I would rather our future went with the cheaper option. I wouldn't lose sleep if Webby did go that direction though.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I love what Montoya brings - aggression, will to win, safe under the high ball (after some early season jitters). I don't see the ceiling raised that much with RTS right now tbh. Plus at half the price I would rather our future went with the cheaper option. I wouldn't lose sleep if Webby did go that direction though.

I don’t disagree but he would need gigantic balls to do something like that. RTS is too well respected and Webby is too smart to pull a Tony Kemp type move by dropping RTS because of a few games where Montoya has shined.. he was shit during our 4 loss stint

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I think RTS would be great for those yardage metres and ability to scoot out of dummy half. Montoya has done nothing wrong but I think RTS continues that Penrith style of play of huge metres from your back 3

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
When Nelson comes on he attracts multiple defenders to shut down his offloads near the line, but if he gets it away Hughes just flicks it to Katoa to run at the gaps. Everyone knows it, but it's very hard to stop. Addin and Tohu can lock up the ball but Jazz can't reach.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back