• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

TeamList Warriors vs Storm - [Round 15, 2024]

Warriors vs Storm

Warriors

Kickoff In:

Go Media Stadium

Saturday
Night
19:30

Storm

Team Lists

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
More forearm needed. lead each run into him with a forearm in the face and then head slam him into the ground with the forearm knocking some teeth out. Jazz might need a step ladder though.
He can bite the shit out of his ankles.

In the same boat as CHCH warrior. 9 years of hurting........its well n truly time.. Shouldve beat them last year but injuries got us down to a 1 man bench. Had this years one sewn up until Coates turned into the fucking world high jump champion. Want a statement win here. Lets just beat the bejesus out of these pricks.

He can bite the shit out of his ankles.

In the same boat as CHCH warrior. 9 years of hurting........its well n truly time.. Shouldve beat them last year but injuries got us down to a 1 man bench. Had this years one sewn up until Coates turned into the fucking world high jump champion. Want a statement win here. Lets just beat the bejesus out of these pricks.
If Jazz runs hard at him he will headbutt his goolies. That will slow him down surely.

The Storms haha, should have clarified that.

A win here though would be pretty impressive streak.
Yup, probably our best chance we will have or have had for a while. Our strongest lineup vs one of their weakest for a fair while. The result will hinge on our defence. The Storm will let in enough points for us to win. I'm not as worried about NAS as much as some. He's a threat for sure but we can contain him to a large degree. I think its our right edge defence that's going to be targeted and of greater concern to me. A win in this game and we are a good opportunity to have a streak of 7+ IMO

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
So Bunty Afoa nowhere on the longer list.
Committed some sort of team breach?

Surely next week Webby won’t demote Pompey to promote Rts?
Yes surely he will, are you another one of these Pompey cheerleaders that cream you pants every time he makes a tackle?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back