• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

TeamList Warriors vs Bulldogs - [Round 25, 2024]

Warriors vs Bulldogs

Warriors

Kickoff In:

Go Media Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Bulldogs

Team Lists

mt.wellington

Contributor
Warriors vs Bulldogs - [Round 25, 2024]
TEAM LIST

Friday 23rd August 8pm NZST Go Media Stadium

Bulldogs6 (1).jpeg
This is your NZWF thread for discussion on this weeks official NZ Warriors team list. Team list will be posted as soon as its released by the club.

This thread will be closed without warning once the GAME DAY thread opens 7am NZST on the day of the match...

NZWarriors.com
Titans or Cowboys. Heaps of Kiwis on the GC & Payten’s taken a few ex-Warriors to NQ

As for the team list, same team as last week, it feels like one last hit out with the friends on Friday, I don’t have an issue with this, but against the Sharks it needs to be a look at 2025.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Titans or Cowboys. Heaps of Kiwis on the GC & Payten’s taken a few ex-Warriors to NQ

As for the team list, same team as last week, it feels like one last hit out with the friends on Friday, I don’t have an issue with this, but against the Sharks it needs to be a look at 2025.
Not the same team
Egan in
CHT out

A big major change the way Webster selects (sarcastic)

If we can somehow get off to a fast start with a couple of tries in front of the home crowd we might have a chance of winning. I get the feeling the damage has well and truly been done already this season and the dogs are keen to put their paw on our throat.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
We never seem to handle these 'special occasion' type games, but I hope the last game against the Dogs is still fresh in their minds. It looks on paper like our forwards should out muscle theirs? … halves/backs not so sure about.

Jazz should be getting a little more love than he’s getting.

Shame on the club for giving all acknowledgment to SJ and none to Jazz

I know out of the two who’s given more blood for this club
Did you not listen to the press conference they did with each departing player?

The club has acknowledged all 3 departing players. Whether some fans like it or not, SJ will be amongst the upper echelon of players who have represented the club, and rightly so.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Jazz should be getting a little more love than he’s getting.

Shame on the club for giving all acknowledgment to SJ and none to Jazz

I know out of the two who’s given more blood for this club

Is Jazz retiring ? No
Is this his last game at MSS? No

This one’s for SJ.

Sorry Jazz you’re not that special to me. Never have never will be never was. You shouldn’t even be part of the 17. You’re blocking my guy Leka Halasima.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Is Jazz retiring ? No
Is this his last game at MSS? No

This one’s for SJ.

Sorry Jazz you’re not that special to me. Never have never will be never was. You shouldn’t even be part of the 17. You’re blocking my guy Leka Halasima.
So true
AFB ...we will miss you bud, but you chose to leave. Thankyou for your time
Jazz ...sorry mate but your surplus to requirements. ditto

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back