Warriors

Kickoff In:

Go Media Stadium

Saturday
Afternoon
17:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Feels like trying to squeeze blood from a stone... the front office have spent a lot of money on these guys and trying to get a return like last years success, but this season the markets crashed.

Other teams have moved on and overtaken us, they can read us like a childs first story book. The Broncos won't be any different.

One swallow don't make a summer.. got to beat the Broncs and keep beating every other team from now on. Go a long way to save face after that embarrassment last week
Having said all that ... Wahs by 10 (hopefully)

I don't think there was much to be gained by announcing mass changes today.

All that would have achieved is a weeks worth of columns and interviews etc

I've still got hope a few of those reserves will find their way into the 17 by game day.

No change means a week of “WTF Webby” though, taking one for the team I guess 🤣

I don't think there was much to be gained by announcing mass changes today.

All that would have achieved is a weeks worth of columns and interviews etc

I've still got hope a few of those reserves will find their way into the 17 by game day.
One thing it certainly would have done was to show the team last weekend's performance was not acceptable.

I don’t really care who got named but sure hope they all got shamed.
In all my years on these forums I don’t think I’ve ever called out effort before- I’ve bagged players, coaches, game plans, refs, hairdos- u name it but I’ve never seen a lack of effort across the board like that before.
Thats the change I wanna see- our team playing harder than theirs.

I don’t really care who got named but sure hope they all got shamed.
In all my years on these forums I don’t think I’ve ever called out effort before- I’ve bagged players, coaches, game plans, refs, hairdos- u name it but I’ve never seen a lack of effort across the board like that before.
Thats the change I wanna see- our team playing harder than theirs.
Richard Agar was interviewed on the radio tonight and it sounds like they did have some very honest words, however its the result this weekend that will show.

IMG_2710.jpeg

I hate seeing players engage and trying to one up on trolls…like bro why are you reading negative comments? Media isn’t even negative to individuals yet. Don’t like this sign, probably better for him to rest and let others play, unless it’s common practice for most Wahs players fight online all day

View attachment 7950

I hate seeing players engage and trying to one up on trolls…like bro why are you reading negative comments? Media isn’t even negative to individuals yet. Don’t like this sign, probably better for him to rest and let others play, unless it’s common practice for most Wahs players fight online all day
People have gotten too brave on social media these days. I see nothing wrong with it.

People have gotten too brave on social media these days. I see nothing wrong with it.

It’s called trolling, and there is a reason there are studies on social media and teenage mental health, for his mental health, get off the phone SJ, you have 2 kids and a wife to interact with, life is too short to address trolls lol

Back