• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

TeamList Warriors vs Broncos - [Round 17, 2024]

Warriors vs Broncos

Warriors

Kickoff In:

Go Media Stadium

Saturday
Afternoon
17:00

Broncos

Team Lists

NZWarriors.com
Good summation of our attack in the Titans game on Matty Johns podcast just now. And it's accurate IMO especially when you think back to our three wins, the make up of the team and style of play. Titans game we were too robotic and process driven. Too many passers of the ball and not enough runners.

The team selected should address a lot of this with TMM running the show with support of Egan and Walker and the rest there to be the runners required. Concerns that RTS and Tofu don't fit in that plan though from my perspective.

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
14. Lussick
15. Walker
16. Jazz
17. Capewell.

TBH, this bench doesn’t do it for me at all, it’s tiny. I don’t care that it beat the Cowboys.
Thank god, State of origin is on Wednesday and the game is in Auckland. Hopefully there origin players don’t back up.

We should win this game. With all their players missing.

Last edited:
Good summation of our attack in the Titans game on Matty Johns podcast just now. And it's accurate IMO especially when you think back to our three wins, the make up of the team and style of play. Titans game we were too robotic and process driven. Too many passers of the ball and not enough runners.

The team selected should address a lot of this with TMM running the show with support of Egan and Walker and the rest there to be the runners required. Concerns that RTS and Tofu don't fit in that plan though from my perspective.

RTS will step back inside and offload to Egan for some post contact metres

But seriously Tofu might just do what he needs to do, receive and run straight, don’t know if Roger can run straight

Maori candy. Te M&M
I think Lara has a sweet tooth too.

View attachment 7953
Tragic Tragic

Take her fishing Te Marie! Or hunting

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I don't think Jazz offers much impact anymore. It was his energy and enthusiasm that would rub off on other players. Now he just goes through the motions. I'd much rather Laban who brings a bit of size and speed. There's enough old fullas there that he can learn his trade off. Better balance with some youth coming off the pine.
Jazz needs to go, the bench is way too small and he has bad habits off the field which impacts his game on the field.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
14. Lussick
15. Walker
16. Jazz
17. Capewell.

TBH, this bench doesn’t do it for me at all, it’s tiny. I don’t care that it beat the Cowboys.
Thank god, State of origin is on Wednesday and the game is in Auckland. Hopefully there origin players don’t back up.

We should win this game. With all their players missing.
Where s Bunty when you need him.
Guess coach will get Dylan to play prop

Coach team collections no longer baffle me -now just a weekly ongoing major disappointment - team selection is just really disappointing.

Last year and earlier this season I felt weird about how much support we were getting - like I’d go out in a Warriors jacket and people would give a smile and an up the wahs, it was cringe. Yesterday I was walking about in gear and got some laughs and shit talk - I felt at home again 😂.

I’m excited for us to smash the Broncos, even if it is just the Baby Bronx. Let’s go RTS and Tohu, I’m still backing yous ❤️💙💚

Feels like trying to squeeze blood from a stone... the front office have spent a lot of money on these guys and trying to get a return like last years success, but this season the markets crashed.

Other teams have moved on and overtaken us, they can read us like a childs first story book. The Broncos won't be any different.

One swallow don't make a summer.. got to beat the Broncs and keep beating every other team from now on. Go a long way to save face after that embarrassment last week
Having said all that ... Wahs by 10 (hopefully)
4-5 games to reach the coveted target of 28. Otherwise join the also rans and look forward to next year

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Last year and earlier this season I felt weird about how much support we were getting - like I’d go out in a Warriors jacket and people would give a smile and an up the wahs, it was cringe. Yesterday I was walking about in gear and got some laughs and shit talk - I felt at home again 😂.

I’m excited for us to smash the Broncos, even if it is just the Baby Bronx. Let’s go RTS and Tohu, I’m still backing yous ❤️💙💚

Yeah, had a bunch of friendly "Up the Wahs" this year and last year wearing my Welly Warriors top to various cricket & football matches... even had a guy ask me where he can get one (I told him he'd probably have to get in a time machine to 10 years ago whenever it was released :ROFLMAO: )

Still looking forward to wearing it again for the Eels game in August I'm coming up for, hoping we don't repeat our "last team on the table" performances that we've already had multiple times this year!

The clip on One News where it shows NRL 360 with James Hooper and Brent Read basically giddy laughing at how shit we now are... They were so happy about it... c$#ts
Yet on last nights or was it Tuesday show I thought collectively they were expressing dismay and disappointment after we came crashing down after the sucess of the up the Wahs movememt
I didn’t get the impression they were laughing at our misfortune- maybe a selective clip

Yet on last nights or was it Tuesday show I thought collectively they were expressing dismay and disappointment after we came crashing down after the sucess of the up the Wahs movememt
I didn’t get the impression they were laughing at our misfortune- maybe a selective clip

Yup I watched it on Monday and they were sad and the segment ended with an awkward miscommunication that's why they had the awkward laughs and moved on, have to rewatch to remember the exact words; but no surprise outlets like 1News would clip it out of context to set a narrative to sow division, there is a reason these companies are beating their own abysmal trust scores and cutting employees.

Matty and Coops were genuinely shocked and shaken by how far we dropped down last night, many pundits basically said we're the Aussies' second favorite team since last year. I saw a few articles shocked at RTS' sin bin too, there is no them vs us in their media field right now, maybe the stupid bunkers and refs lol

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back