Pick Your Team Warriors v Storm - Round 15, 2024

Some team list news for you:
Shaun Johnson is good to go for this weekend and will be named to start at 7.
RTS will also be named in todays squad, but will most likely be given 1 more week, and will return next week against the titans.

Brah, where you seeing this?
Webby and I are very similar.
Very common sense and logical. 😉
Not like some of those emotional hot pots who call themselves Tony Kemp.

SJ has to be #7,
TMM #6

I dont think Webby will tweak the game plan all that much.
The game isnt the issue. As he's said all along - its the execution.

Personally I'd put Tohu back to starting.
But only give him 20-25min.

Then launch in the Bald Brothers and CHT for an all out assualt in the last 15mins.
This is very winnable game for us.

SJ has to be #7,
TMM #6

Then launch in the Bald Brothers and CHT for an all out assualt in the last 15mins.
Yea I also think Tohu should still start. Walker would be less effective at 80. Maybe Tohu on for 20 then Walker plays the last 60 and Tohu comes back for the last 20 or 30 to close out the game?

SJ has to be #7,
TMM #6

The more minutes Walker plays the better.
He can play the last 60 for me.

They also seem to forget that last year the origin period is when the cows started their 6 game winning run last year.
I see the media are making up excuses for why we beat the Cowboys so well.

Because of origin.

Sorry, but all that is, is poor coaching. If you have players fatigured because they played origin are not up to playing another 80 minutes 3 or 4 days later. Choose someone else thats why every team in the NRL has a squad of 30 players to choose from.

View attachment 7790

lol

We had Up to 10 first grade starters out of our last 2 games and beat 2 top 4 teams ( Panthers and Dophins )

Origin period is so annoying, mitch moses has a relatively sub par game last night, and straight away on nrl 360 he def should be in the origin squad lol

Fuck off origin, as much as the game is entertaining. All the fluff that goes with it is rediculous.

Reactions: CWC
The more minutes Walker plays the better.
He can play the last 60 for me.
This. As well as TMM has played and the impact of playing fit people instead of busted ones, better variety and plan, better bench make up and use, out of all the tweaks and changes its arguably Walker playing 13 for 60+ minutes that has been the biggest impact of them all. Great energy, ball playing, decision making and leadership from him.

I'd prefer Walker to start when we have Marata/Mitch/AFB on to blow out the Storm early, then sub him for Tohu & Capewell to defend NAS (Jazz with his shoelace tackles), and bring Walker back for the last 30min

Also check the weather too, if it rains later in the game we need our attacking players on early, would be a travesty when it's dry we have Tohu, and SJ/TMM finding their feet, then Walker comes on it's start pouring 🤷‍♀️ 🤣

TMM has played with other dominant halves including the 2017 GF.

I'm sure it can be worked out
Hope it does. Egan is the key to all of this. If SJ is being a ball hog Egan can just ignore him and give TMM all the ball 🤣 Just pass it to SJ on the last to kick lol.

I'd prefer Walker to start when we have Marata/Mitch/AFB on to blow out the Storm early, then sub him for Tohu & Capewell to defend NAS (Jazz with his shoelace tackles), and bring Walker back for the last 30min

Also check the weather too, if it rains later in the game we need our attacking players on early, would be a travesty when it's dry we have Tohu, and SJ/TMM finding their feet, then Walker comes on it's start pouring 🤷‍♀️ 🤣
Gonna be wet Thursday and Friday

Hope it does. Egan is the key to all of this. If SJ is being a ball hog Egan can just ignore him and give TMM all the ball 🤣 Just pass it to SJ on the last to kick lol.

1718076551983.png

For the people at the back. SJ is not a ball hog. It was a game plan to get him to do all the kicking. Webby has said this many times and now recently said they needed to adjust their game plan moving forward. Much like rookies and their second year syndrome they get worked out and have to adjust.

Until we see the next few games with SJ back (and assuming the team doesn't fall off a clif) the TMM and SJ comparisons is apples and oranges.

Question on MSS - do many people sit over in the north bank?
A raging South stand with three restless +7yrs old kids might not be the best idea.
Worried one of them will get knocked over during each try celebration 🤣
Thinking some blankets over on the north bank might be a better option. More space

SJ has to be #7,
TMM #6

I get the idea of Tohu starting BUT.........

We've finally figured out how to stop slow starts and giving away early leads...... Please don't make me go back that shit house start plan. Please please 😳

I get the idea of Tohu starting BUT.........

We've finally figured out how to stop slow starts and giving away early leads...... Please don't make me go back that shit house start plan. Please please 😳

Only 20mins.
He can go guns blazing.
Then replace him with Capewell.
You cant have them both on at the same time.

Question on MSS - do many people sit over in the north bank?
A raging South stand with three restless +7yrs old kids might not be the best idea.
Worried one of them will get knocked over during each try celebration 🤣
Thinking some blankets over on the north bank might be a better option. More space
If you’re referring to the grass, not usually unless it’s a big occasion/game. A lot of people tend to gather around the boundary of the north side of the ground though.

Only 20mins.
He can go guns blazing.
Then replace him with Capewell.
You cant have them both on at the same time.

I've come around to the idea that Walker starting and going hard for 25 minutes, before subbing Tohu, Jazz/Ale, and Niukore on around that 25 minute mark to keep the tempo up.

Tohu then shifts to prop for the final 20 minutes of the game, subbing for Ford, who goes off and Walker comes back on for.

I've come around to the idea that Walker starting and going hard for 25 minutes, before subbing Tohu, Jazz/Ale, and Niukore on around that 25 minute mark to keep the tempo up.

Tohu then shifts to prop for the final 20 minutes of the game, subbing for Ford, who goes off and Walker comes back on for.

I still have dreamy thoughts of the Bald Brother last year against the Storm.
They both came on at the same time and totally ripped in...
I feel they make a great pair and compliment each other well with their aggressive style of play.
Tohu while good, doesnt have that vibe about him ie lifting a team with his agression

Back