General NSW Cup 2024

He took a knock in the Warriors 20 in the first half so was struggling a bit on D for a few minutes.

Other than that he's been alright.

Sifakula had some big minutes in the first half and is back on now.
Second row, centre in previous weeks and playing front row. Sounds like he’s becoming a great utility

I like the talk. Something Warriors get criticized for being quiet.

A lot going on.

Tuaupiki organising from the back. Wingers calling high balls.

Even the middle. Think I heard one guy a fee minutes ago yell that he had the opposite lined up.

As much as that ground gets bagged in the media and discussions around the stadium structure in Auckland. Fair enough it probably shouldn't be upgraded as a major stadium. But it does work well for smaller events like that. The grounds both the number 2 and the main one are in good condition.

It would be a matter of maintenance for the main grandstand or restructuring it for this size of even.

There is plenty of toilets for small events as they are designed for big events. So I'm not sure how my son kept coming back to me in the second half that they were busy. There is like 15 cubicles and the urinals are massive. He must have been wanting 5 metre clearance or something.

As much as that ground gets bagged in the media and discussions around the stadium structure in Auckland. Fair enough it probably shouldn't be upgraded as a major stadium. But it does work well for smaller events like that. The grounds both the number 2 and the main one are in good condition.

It would be a matter of maintenance for the main grandstand or restructuring it for this size of even.

There is plenty of toilets for small events as they are designed for big events. So I'm not sure how my son kept coming back to me in the second half that they were busy. There is like 15 cubicles and the urinals are massive. He must have been wanting 5 metre clearance or something.
I think its a great ground. Vantage point wise from the stands there are no issues for sports or concerts. Theres a Westfield close by for the rest of the family if that's what they're into. Its easy access off the motorway. Plenty going for it so it gets really annoying when it gets unfairly bagged. When they keep going on about the North Harbour rugby team the attendance for NPC across the board is in a dire state so I hate that being used as a barometer.

Good win. Dragons were on top for big chunks of the game and their forwards were rolling through ours.
Tuaupiki is so fun to watch. He is like Nightcrawler from X-men. Little fella charges at the opposition wall, gets his feet moving, flash of blue, then he reappears out the other side! Would love to see him get more time in Warriors NRL team.
MGT was the difference when the game was locked up too. Notice he got run down when he made the big break though, but good strength and balance to finish it.
I hadn't been to that stadium in years. Quite enjoyed it. What on earth is that glass structure on half way? Thought I was looking at a scoreboard until I saw people standing on the balcony near the top.

Last edited:
Good win. Dragons were on top for big chunks of the game and their forwards were rolling through ours.
Tuaupiki is so fun to watch. He is like Nightcrawler from X-men. Little fella charges at the opposition wall, gets his feet moving, flash of blue, then he reappears out the other side! Would love to see him get more time in Warriors NRL team.
MGT was the difference when the game was locked up too. Notice he got run down when he made the big break though, but good strength and balance to finish it.
I hadn't been to that stadium in years. Quite enjoyed it. What on earth is that glass structure on half way? Thought I was looking at a scoreboard until I saw people standing on the balcony near the top.
I am pretty sure that is where they mount the cameras.

I think its a great ground. Vantage point wise from the stands there are no issues for sports or concerts. Theres a Westfield close by for the rest of the family if that's what they're into. Its easy access off the motorway. Plenty going for it so it gets really annoying when it gets unfairly bagged. When they keep going on about the North Harbour rugby team the attendance for NPC across the board is in a dire state so I hate that being used as a barometer.
If it was done up there would be plenty of parking for night games with the mall and super centre. Getting away from the area probably wouldn't be too bad.

Day games it would be a bit harder with the area getting congested. Mind you that is what public transport is for. Get everyone in and out of the area.

The first 💙 Mighty NSW Cup I went to there last year we ended up having to park at the mall as the park closer to the entrance was full due to sharing it with the pool. Could have easily gone back to the other park. Also been getting the wife to drop us off this year and she'd get some time to look at the shops without the kids around.

I was talking to some of the Dragons Flegg side at half time. They won 46 14 but said it was still a hard game.

It was funny listening to them talk about the cold. Probably going to be tough for recruitment with guys coming over at a young age and it is cold for a 10am game and watching a 12pm game. The main side at 4pm would be even worse. We should use some Mystery Alaska tactics and keep them waiting out in the cold.

I was talking to some of the Dragons Flegg side at half time. They won 46 14 but said it was still a hard game.

It was funny listening to them talk about the cold. Probably going to be tough for recruitment with guys coming over at a young age and it is cold for a 10am game and watching a 12pm game. The main side at 4pm would be even worse. We should use some Mystery Alaska tactics and keep them waiting out in the cold.
and give them cold showers after the game

A few weeks ago when we lost to the Roosters I took a photo of the scoreboard and joked if people say the Warriors lost I'd reply no they didn't.

Should have done it again today.

Might argue this week when people harass me about the Warriors. I support the 💙 Mighty NSW Cup side. The Warriors won the game I watched on the weekend.