General NSW Cup 2024

Problem is, Our defense last week. Bunty is underrated defensively. He makes his one on one tackles and is the strongest we have in the wrestle. He never gets run over. He will also chase hard. I'm with you in regards to having Ale in the team somewhere. Bunty may only make a few metres, But is a rock defensively. Ford was shocking last week. Would of preferred Bunty start and Ale off the bench. Oh well, Go well boys!
Bring back Bunty, bring back Jazz, bring back Ale, we go around in circles like this all year. Oh well, this is your last chance again boys.

Is this the same guy who beat up a couple in Glasgow?
I got curious and went and read the report on this: he could have handled himself better but as far as off-field incidents go it wasn't terrible, was being abused with racial slurs and and he pushed a women out of the way who tried to stop him smacking the guy giving him the trouble, then a second guy tried to intervene and he got clipped... paid a small fine ... a bit meh really

I got curious and went and read the report on this: he could have handled himself better but as far as off-field incidents go it wasn't terrible, was being abused with racial slurs and and he pushed a women out of the way who tried to stop him smacking the guy giving him the trouble, then a second guy tried to intervene and he got clipped... paid a small fine ... a bit meh really

Those dudes must have been wasted to try and take him on. The guy's a tank. Hopefully, they got their butts kicked.

Quite a good side they have named. Mainly the forwards.

I am interested to see how Afoa and Sifakula go. The club are likely aiming to get big minutes out of them.

Stower-Smith as been good for this side along with Going. Hopefully having him off the bench means they keep a good forward momentum over the full 80.

Also interested to see how Setu Tu goes in the centres.

Quite a good side they have named. Mainly the forwards.

I am interested to see how Afoa and Sifakula go. The club are likely aiming to get big minutes out of them.

Stower-Smith as been good for this side along with Going. Hopefully having him off the bench means they keep a good forward momentum over the full 80.

Also interested to see how Setu Tu goes in the centres.
Reckon this nsw cup side could give the first team a good go. Just lacking in the halves. Slot SJ in there and they could carve up