• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

General NSW Cup 2024

Nice kick from Taine after Hanson going close- Laban scoring off a tap back
NOW it’s 12-24 5min to go

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Warriors talented athletes, but as individuals ineffectual against a more composed Panthers side. Not much composure nor anything worthy of an upgrade into FG in the halves. RL is such a hard game to play if you`re not dominating possession and territory.

I thought you had to play 8 games in the cup to be eligible for the finals. How come Dane Laurie was eligible when he only played 5 for Penrith the rest was in prem.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Not a good look for the future is it
Lucky Webby was there to see Roach play.
Poor bugger being played out of position
Wasnt there another poster today saying Roach is being played out of position basically so as to not outplay Freddy Lussick in the hooker role.
Thats the way I read the post.
Roach has been played at half for a few weeks and looking from a distance probably why our Nsw cup has underperformed is this dumb selection of Roach at half and not hooker.
Sounds like a Webster style direction.

Wasnt there another poster today saying Roach is being played out of position basically so as to not outplay Freddy Lussick in the hooker role.
Thats the way I read the post.
Roach has been played at half for a few weeks and looking from a distance probably why our Nsw cup has underperformed is this dumb selection of Roach at half and not hooker.
Sounds like a Webster style direction.
Surely it is more because they want to give extended time to Taufua to develop him. This is the essence of what reserve grade should be - the vehicle to get the up and comers ready for first grade. They know what they have with Roach.

Whether or not Taufua is the right horse to back will become evident in time. He had a good early-mid season.

Surely it is more because they want to give extended time to Taufua to develop him. This is the essence of what reserve grade should be - the vehicle to get the up and comers ready for first grade. They know what they have with Roach.

Whether or not Taufua is the right horse to back will become evident in time. He had a good early-mid season.
I guess that could be one approach.
Another approach would be-
Lets play our best players in each position to progress finals games beyond week one.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement