• Site may be down for a couple of mins. This notice will show up whilst work is ongoing.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

General NSW Cup 2024

So Geronimo Doyle comes on for Ben Farr at 55:36, and from this point the Warriors score 3 tries vs a 1 point field goal (16-1).

*I wasn't watching the game.

NZWarriors.com
39-36 fulltime. No idea why Roache plays in the halves. Centre at prop… bloke coaching is trying to reinvent the wheel. Big Ed will be halfback before too long
So Geronimo Doyle comes on for Ben Farr at 55:36, and from this point the Warriors score 3 tries vs a 1 point field goal (16-1).
And that’s not the first or second or third time Doyle has made an impact
Who selects this side? Webster?

*I wasn't watching the game.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
It probably makes sense for this competition to have a doubleheader for the finals. A shame though as it would have been cool to have the team playing at home this weekend.

Mt Smart should be available. North Harbour are playing Auckland at Eden Park so North Harbour stadium would have been available.

Hopefully, this game or the doubleheader gets televised. It isn't currently listed on the Sky guide hopefully later in the week it gets added.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I’d have Geronimo Doyle at 6 and put Hansen on the bench. I think he offers more in attack and could unlock the athleticism of our back rowers.
Hopefully a better effort on D this week.
Should be a cracker of a game.
That team play better at home than away - maybe two consecutive games in Aus will psych their head space. Agree with you on Doyle being in the run on side

The niche cache always comes thru with that good oil, they're talking; Finals grass roots pipelines and whether or not a certain crop of more experienced cup players can be NRL ready as the new youngsters coming in. Worthy of a read👌

Last edited:

The niche cache always comes thru with that good oil, they're talking; Finals grass roots pipelines and whether or not a certain crop of more experienced cup players can be NRL ready as the new youngsters coming in. Worthy of a read👌
The Niche Cache are highly underrated when it comes to Warriors content, especially pathways related.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement