Post Match 2023 Broncos vs Warriors - Week 3 Finals (Post Match)

Rate the Match !

• A+

• A

• B

• C

• D

• E

Results are only viewable after voting.

1995warriorsfan

Contributor
2023 Broncos vs Warriors - Week 3 Finals (Post Match)

1695347993135.png
Post Match Thread !

The Broncos were the better team but those forward passes that lead to the try was bullshit. The commentators laughed it off but this was a prelim in the balance. Also the Pompey binning and Egan/Walker off didn’t help our cause. Still proud of the team this year

There has been a lot wrong with the refereeing but that will be discussed later.

We aren't truly at the level of the Panthers or Broncos yet, but where we have come from is truly amazing.
This year has been amazing. And next year we will go to another level completely! Book your leave now everyone. GRAND FINAL 2024 HERE WE COME!

Brisbane to much xfactor, Haas has to be dallym prop was unstoppable... we tried hard but I think we needed to slightly move away from the systems a little bit, can't really blame Webby, he only had the stock that was in front of him, Nuikore was non existent, Tevaga has lost that oomph he once had, Jackson crucial miss tackle, I could go on, but you can keep blaming players but in the end Bronc just to good across the park... I hope they win the big one... over Penrith arrogance

I'm not too disappointed. The Broncos are the better team, and grand finals should have the best two teams going at it. I just wish the 50/50s were called evenly so that we could have had a spectacle, and didn't get thrashed (which I don't think we deserved).

Good stuff boys. Great season. Hold your heads up high

The Broncos were the better team but those forward passes that lead to the try was bullshit. The commentators laughed it off but this was a prelim in the balance. Also the Pompey binning and Egan/Walker off didn’t help our cause. Still proud of the team this year
Such a huge momentum swing, and killed off any chance we had to get back into the game.

If they call it a foward pass, we get great field position and can try to bring the game within 6. Broncos definitely the better team, but it was such a terrible call.

Last edited:
Back