QCB Stadium

Saturday
Night
19:30

Warriors

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon there will be game day changes? It's a very big pack, and the interchange is on that theme too - personally I'd like Taine to be in there somewhere

Wait until Niukore runs through Vailea and their 6 and their fullback and breathes smoke out his nostrils and scores a try. Then does it again and offloads to Te Maire to go over untouched. Then draw four defenders when he runs a decoy line and Te Maire finds Berry who also goes over.

I'm confident
Hope he doe's all that within a 5 minute period before he gets tired! Lol

I actually like the back row. Seeing Niukore there makes a huge difference. Barnett and Niukore gives us more power and tackle busting ability in the attacking 20 as opposed to Capewell and Ford. Ford has less thinking to do with decoy runs and what not in the front row, can just do his workhorse stuff without trying to catch hospital short balls and bust a line. He’s been good these past few weeks
Yeah i get it. We've seen the injection of youth lift the team and take 2 unlikely wins off the back of their enthusiasm. Altho good to have some OGs back. Not feeling Tohu at the mo. Tohu, Barnett & Nuikore add size but lack speed. Not moaning, That's a scary back three. Would prefer Walker to start with Barney & Jake is all.

First impressions:
  • Freddy at 18 is odd given Jazz and Walker's experience playing hooker. Hope to see Taine there on the day.
  • Ford at starting prop is curious; will he be soaking up tackles ala Bunty? He better keep the ruck clean!
  • Tohu and Rocco need to make a statement - I think most enjoyed what the incumbents had offered in comparison to prior games
  • Capewah off the bench is interesting. I think we've looked best in attack letting our hard line runners come off the bench and cause havoc... I'm not sure Kurt fits that mold!
  • Welcome back AFB!
  • BALD BROTHERS :love:

Someone in that coaching team sure likes Ed Kosi..
1717482492126.jpeg

Yeah i get it. We've seen the injection of youth lift the team and take 2 unlikely wins off the back of their enthusiasm. Altho good to have some OGs back. Not feeling Tohu at the mo. Tohu, Barnett & Nuikore add size but lack speed. Not moaning, That's a scary back three. Would prefer Walker to start with Barney & Jake is all.
Yeah 100% agreed on Walks at 13 on current form bro

Jackson ford is 101kgs and 188cms
He will be a smaller prop but not compared to other props that are out there
In his career across all competitions he has played

Prop 2 times
Second row 93 times
Lock 15 times
Centre 1 time

This is brilliant.

TMM with another run at 7. We could be looking at our future halves pairing.

Three games of TMM at seven gives us a realistic comparison to Johnson.

Line up looks great, no complaints, would have liked to see MGT over Berry, but you gotta give the incumbents the chance to redeem themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back