QCB Stadium

Saturday
Night
19:30

Warriors

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not scared of Holmes, he's not the threat he used to be. And yes Robson is the biggest loss to their team cohesion. I hope.
I would probably rather all their stars played though. Historically when the opposition is missing players the warriors lay an egg in that game as they figure the game is theirs without trying. I have seen us play great against full strengths sides yet in my 6 years watching have never seen us win against a team missing their stars,

I would probably rather all their stars played though. Historically when the opposition is missing players the warriors lay an egg in that game as they figure the game is theirs without trying. I have seen us play great against full strengths sides yet in my 6 years watching have never seen us win against a team missing their stars,
We had a good win against the eels missing plenty of their top players last year I can think of

Parramatta last year, we wasted them. I think those dark days are behind us now we've got Webby's standards.

We need guys like Pomps at the club, not an ounce of ego in him and humble enough to bide his time and fill in where he's needed, centre, wing, 2nd row, Webby can always depend on him to do the job he's asked and he's only getting better. I think he's my favourite Warrior.
Surely we have too many humble boys. Ali, Halasima and Sifakula will probly balance it out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back