QCB Stadium

Saturday
Night
19:30

Warriors

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a little more muscled looking this year, hopefully the club get some Taro into him and he becomes a Prop with a big engine.
My personal friend was a prop for our high school first XV, The coach met with his mum and Dad and told them they had to buy three loaves of bread a day and that they were just for my friend to eat as he had brothers. They fatten them up in union so yes we should be fattening Ford up. Get down to KFC boy !!!

As much as I like this team. it seems like one the fans would design so that makes me worry. There a lot of new combinations in the middle third and edges. Probably a good thing Tohu is starting and Waklker off the bench just for some familiarity.

Sexy looking team with a few question marks.

Tohu over Walker to start. Let's see if Tohu was playing busted and when Walker gets injected.

No hooker cover on the bench. Egan shouldn't be playing 80m so will Lussick come on to the bench or will someone like Jazz cover be ok enough.

Berry back in makes sense but let's see if that edge can defend well enough and whether Berry can step up his attacking game.

Forward rotation is going to be interesting. Loving Marata in the second row. Barney went well there last game but I'm kind of actually leaning towards Capewell slotting in to that other second row spot.

Looking forward to the final line up and the game. Big Super Sports Saturday. Blackcaps T20 at 11.30 then three games of NRL. Nice!

These initials are messing with my state of mind. I'm not a fan of Jazz but to be fair his form has been good
Normally initials automatically get corrected on here or highlighted I believe, or they used to. Tmm isn't actually a hyphenated name so may be the reason for his not changing and the second one was wrong spelling and meant to be cht.
Let's see if his name shows up.
Edit: They don't seem to anymore. Maybe since the update/forum hack.
Anyway
Cht = Chanel Harris tavita.
Tmm = Te Maire Martin.

The returning players better pull finger now.. the depth players have sent a loud message on how to win..
Very happy with the spine... no ball hogging, don't want to see 5th tackle kick to the right edge all the time, but try various options...
Looking forward to this game.. surprisingly.
Interested to see how the halves perform.
Great (mostly) for the last 2 games.
What will happen when SJ is fit again.
We should have learned that SJ at 7 and TMM at 6 hasn't worked.

Hope Berry’s on, Vailea would have circled this on his calendar and has been playing quite well
Berry has a lot more NRL starts than Vailea and it will be Berrys expectation that he will win this battle and anything less will dissappoint Berry as Rocco has high standards.

Normally initials automatically get corrected on here or highlighted I believe, or they used to. Tmm isn't actually a hyphenated name so may be the reason for his not changing and the second one was wrong spelling and meant to be cht.
Let's see if his name shows up.
Edit: They don't seem to anymore. Maybe since the update/forum hack.
Anyway
Cht = Chanel Harris tavita.
Tmm = Te Maire Martin.

I'm alittle disappointed CTK wasnt selected.

Kav1 is a big fan

🤣

Jackson ford is 101kgs and 188cms
He will be a smaller prop but not compared to other props that are out there
In his career across all competitions he has played

Prop 2 times
Second row 93 times
Lock 15 times
Centre 1 time
For some reason I thought he played a lot more prop at the dragons- I actually thought we were buying him to play prop tbh- was surprised when he popped up on an edge.
Maybe he was playing lock when I watched him because he always seemed to be in the middle.
Yeah I reckon he might be a bit better suited there- he’s not really destructive enough either side of the ball for an edge forward imho.
Just chuck him in the middle and let him work his ass off.

Warriors: Fullback Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad (illness), hooker Wayde Egan (head knock), centre Rocco Berry (hand), prop Addin Fonua-Blake (stood down) and back-rowers Kurt Capewell (calf) and Tohu Harris (wrist) all return to bolster the Warriors. Moala Graham-Taufa and Ed Kosi drop out of the backline while Paul Roache, Jacob Laban, Bunty Afoa and Freddy Lussick also make way while Dylan Walker shifts to the bench. Skipper Shaun Johnson remains sidelined with a pectoral injury.

Skipper Shaun Johnson?

This is brilliant.

TMM with another run at 7. We could be looking at our future halves pairing.

Three games of TMM at seven gives us a realistic comparison to Johnson.

Line up looks great, no complaints, would have liked to see MGT over Berry, but you gotta give the incumbents the chance to redeem themselves.
This is a chance for Berry to be a proper centre rather than Webby/SJs gameplan pawn. I'm interested in what he can offer with the ball in hand.

This is a chance for Berry to be a proper centre rather than Webby/SJs gameplan pawn. I'm interested in what he can offer with the ball in hand.
Good point.
All that said, I expect SJ will take up his spot when he is fit all the same, but at least we get a look at something different.

Johnson might be out longer than the prediction anyway, being a pec injury and all.

Interested to see how the halves perform.
Great (mostly) for the last 2 games.
What will happen when SJ is fit again.
We should have learned that SJ at 7 and TMM at 6 hasn't worked.
For mine- u just leave Sj on ice till we lose a game now.
Hate changing a winning team and the longer he gets to rest his various niggles the better.
It would be a good boost to morale to be able to bring in a fit and firing Sj after a loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back