Accor Stadium

Saturday
Afternoon
17:00

Warriors

Team Lists

Back by popular Demand Wrighty’s pre match analysis

Full back Double advantage Bulldogs as CNK horribly out of form
Wings – Even. Our forum under rates how good Dallin is.
Centres – Double Advantage Dogs both Xerri and Crichton are better than their opposites
Halves – the Warriors duo are in form and running hot. Advantage Warriors Burton’s bomb notwithstanding.
Props – Advantage Warriors
Hooker – Even – I think Egan is also under rated on this forum and by NRL 360. He will hold his own against Mahoney. It is on tomorrow.
Second Row – Even. Despite having Kikau our second row is top notch.
Lock – Advantage warriors
Bench – Advantage Warriors provided Jazz has a strong game (he has been inconsistent recently)

Summary

Bulldogs Advantages – 4
Warriors Advantages – 4

Should be a tight game between two evenly matched teams – this will be a 1-12 victory to whoever wins.

Nice breakdown I guess it comes down to our attitude and our D we could so easily be carved through the middle and the edges.
But we have the right mix to potentially cause an upset as the Dogs are unbeatan at home.

At the risk of upsetting the people who are saying don't rejoice at Tohu's injury as that is bad form...Tohu without question was a worse captain than Roger and that is saying something as roger was poor.
Hopefully Barnett is
a) better at captains challenges which Tohu was the worst in the NRL at
b) better at lobbying with the Ref. Tohu is a quiet silent leader and not suited to talking the ref into giving us good calls.

At the risk of upsetting the people who are saying don't rejoice at Tohu's injury as that is bad form...Tohu without question was a worse captain than Roger and that is saying something as roger was poor.
Hopefully Barnett is
b) better at lobbying with the Ref. Tohu is a quiet silent leader and not suited to talking the ref into giving us good calls.

What are you doing?… no need to kick a guy when he’s down….. 😂

Des Hasler was interviewed before the Titans vs Sharks game

Reporter: How do you come back down to earth after the Warriors game where you won by 60 points
Des: I we know they won't be like the Warriors this will be a much harder game and we are ready for it

Hahahahhahahahhaha we are a laughing stock.

Mongs on here (namely Frank white) arguing with fonzie like they have a gotcha🤦‍♂️ Seen Frank White arguing with people all over the forum. Glad we have this brain trust on board that clearly knows everything. What insight have you provided?
I literally penned an entire thread months ago about how the 2nd row was super important and how weak ours was. When you crack your first dictionary open one day you’ll see that’s basically the definition of insight.
Show us your bet slips since you're so knowledgeable. I'm sure you saw that Penrith win coming and put the house on it. Put your money where your mouth is.
I regularly do, I just stopped betting cos
1. We’ve been so shit &
2. I was buying property

Last edited:
Even in last weeks win we were too vanilla.
Great to see Taine and Leka in the 19.
If Webby wants to win this comp he has to play them.
Taine FB, CNK to cente, RTS to Monty’s wing,.
I love Monty’s effort and I love Fords effort.
But they are just keeping the seat warm for someone better.
Leka>Ford this week.
TMM aside of course.
I would also look at how Egan is tracking early because he has been solid but not at his game breaking best.
Lussick was super off the bench last week.

Hopefully Barnett is
Jeez, are we all watching the same games? Pretty sure I saw him talking to the ref often. And don't forget the captaincy is far more than on the field.
Barney will possibly make a good captain on the field, we'll see. He's probably about to get the chance. Here's hoping he goes well.

For your reading pleasure....read it all and think a bit more before you speak next time.

Last edited:
I think Barnett is our third choice Lock now, if required. Spent some minutes there vs the Panthers & Dolphins and didn't look out of place touching the ball more. He'll likely fill that role in his second stint tomorrow which will coincide with Walker getting a spell. Unsure if that means a more compelling case for Halasima, Ford or Bunty on the bench though

Back