Bulldogs

Kickoff In:

Accor Stadium

Saturday
Afternoon
17:00

Warriors

Team Lists

Jazz was atrocious at "everything". But I'd risk CHT there if we absolutely had nobody else. They don't have to replicate being a ball player just lock the middle down with defence and carry it forward when we have the ball.
We have plenty of options at 13. It just depends on what you want from them. Tohu and Walker are very good ball playing options. Others would be more a third prop playing in that middle third of the field. Different teams use different styles.

Back by popular Demand Wrighty’s pre match analysis

Full back Double advantage Bulldogs as CNK horribly out of form
Wings – Even. Our forum under rates how good Dallin is.
Centres – Double Advantage Dogs both Xerri and Crichton are better than their opposites
Halves – the Warriors duo are in form and running hot. Advantage Warriors Burton’s bomb notwithstanding.
Props – Advantage Warriors
Hooker – Even – I think Egan is also under rated on this forum and by NRL 360. He will hold his own against Mahoney. It is on tomorrow.
Second Row – Even. Despite having Kikau our second row is top notch.
Lock – Advantage warriors
Bench – Advantage Warriors provided Jazz has a strong game (he has been inconsistent recently)

Summary

Bulldogs Advantages – 4
Warriors Advantages – 4

Should be a tight game between two evenly matched teams – this will be a 1-12 victory to whoever wins.

That's beautiful man, well said.

Looks like that avatar is starting to rub off on you with posts like this

If that were the case, I'd have come out swinging...

ba-dum-tsss-drum.gif

New Zealand Warriors skipper Tohu Harris has been sidelined indefinitely and coach Andrew Webster has revealed his Roger Tuivasa-Shock could be set for a shock positional switch this round.

Very interested how this is going to turn out. I think this game is going to be quite telling as to what our future line up will look like.

We can definitely take this, but we're definitely on the back foot, confidence wise.

Still, it can be done.

People offended that others are “celebrating” Tohu’s injury when the 2 most senior players have coincidentally “injured” themselves again in the fallout of the Storm and Titans 66:6 losses. IMHO these are not injuries that keep players out from playing.

Disclaimer I love Tohu and SJ, but we want to prevent a Joe Biden debate situation, or maybe that was the equivalent of our Titans game and we are seeing the ripple effects

Back