Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Titans 12-

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Titans 13+

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've lost our blueprint from last year. 2023's game was all about pressure, continuous repeat sets and backing our defense.

So far this year, SJ doesn't really go for repeats as opposed to the all in play, our D has turned to mud and we dont look cohesive as a unit. We're still yet to put our full strength team on the park but STILL, this is EMBARRASSING!

Are we just cursed for ANZAC games now ?

I still think we win this. Unconvincingly. But we are playing for a spot in the 8 this season. Places 7-10, just like so many seasons before.

We look like a 2 stroke team of predictable geriatrics... blow their load in the first few minutes.. then can't keep up with the Mrs..
Looks like 2nd year coaching syndrome for Webby I'm afraid..
Need a new approach, we ain't the Panthers so need to change things need a left foot kicker to penetrate the other edge...

Very disappointed in the team and the plan, something is obviously off with the team

Not saying anything about refs (cos that was one of my NY resolutions 😅)

But calling DWZ's contest a knock on where he appeared to miss the ball, and calling Montoya's contest a knock on where he looked very much "disrupted" by the opponents body, were big moments against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back