Rep Honours
  1. NZ
  2. Tonga
Awards/Honours
  1. Warriors Captain
Status
Active
Release him but he cannot play again till 2025
This 100%, and RLPA should have no issue with this.
I wouldn't be mad if he was allowed to train with the Sharks to keep up his fitness but no way should he be allowed to play this season if he leaves. Not only unfair to us but the rest of the competition.

In an ideal world if his personal circumstances are so bad he has to move back to Sydney asap then he should have to forfeit a decent percent of his remaining contract to go on extended leave for the rest of the season. Off course the RLPA would never let this happen.

Send him to Souths, Eels or Tigers lol

Or Manly, Lodge/AFB gang back, ape together strong (referencing Crowd Goes Wild last night)

Reactions: j_p
Damn shame one of our greatest ever against all odds victories will now be remembered for afb having a sook.
Can’t be too critical without knowing the facts but obviously very disappointing from a fans perspective- and just when it looked like we were turning a corner and could make a run home.
Hopefully on reflection he can see how much he’s let the boys down here and comes back with a fire in his belly but tbh I won’t be surprised if his played his last game for the club.
Apparently we do know the facts though! As per his manager, he was disappointed in his performance so he packed a shit.

If they are going to release a statement then they have to stand behind it. All this talk of mental health and family issues is speculation which goes against his teams statement. Therefor we do actually know the facts

Probably overthinking it, but wonder if AFB and Capewell don’t get on? Capewell is the other player with some unrest surrounding him, though his partner unhappy apparently

Think some people need to stop pouring petrol onto the fire and making assumptions. Having read some of the previous posts, blaming his wife, mental health issues. We’ve all had bad days at work and not want to be around work colleagues at a present moment. I know I have. We may never know the real truth in what happened but starting rumours and making assumptions amongst yourselves is a very dangerous game to play.

Dangerous for who and why??
No ones accusing him of doing drugs on a live stream like some other clubs 🐔 👀

Anyone in the public eye has a standard to uphold. If you don’t hold to those standards all scrutiny comes with a grain of salt until HE fronts up to the media and explains himself.