Rep Honours
  1. NZ
  2. Tonga
Awards/Honours
  1. Warriors Captain
Status
Active
😆

Maybe @enterthewarrior was just a bit starstruck.

I remember in my late teens I was working in the McDonald's drive through when my cricketing hero Nathan Astle came through. At the time he was out of action with a knee injury so all I could think of to say was "how's the knee?" He gave me this pissed off look like he couldn't be bothered dealing with fans while he was trying to grab some Maccas and just said "yeah fine" as he drove off.

Wow that was rude 🤣 The Fleming era had an arrogance to it. Wagner would have had a chat about it

Not agitating for a release, my arse. Coincidentally having his most ineffective game against the team he's going to is rathercoincidental. I reckon he got called out for it and packed a wank.

This is why it is important to get rid of rotten fruit (matt lodge). Otherwise it impacts others.

AFB had a shop front view of what Matt Lodge was doing to agitate for an early release. He has clearly come to the the conclusion if he could do it by being a dick why can't I.
I have seen it happen so often in a workplace. Let's hope the club are really strong on his behaviour so other impressionable players learn their are consequences to this behaviour.

Think some people need to stop pouring petrol onto the fire and making assumptions. Having read some of the previous posts, blaming his wife, mental health issues. We’ve all had bad days at work and not want to be around work colleagues at a present moment. I know I have. We may never know the real truth in what happened but starting rumours and making assumptions amongst yourselves is a very dangerous game to play.

I'm going to take a 'sunnier' view on this - could be that having been in the middle of that boil over, and not playing the best, Addin could've just been feeling buyer's regret on his time being up with the group, circumstantially it being difficult seeing the future coming through and sulking for that reason - idk - good interview from George

May be naive but the performances Addins put in (up until last week) hasnt been that of someone throwing his toys out of the cot trying to break contract early. As bad his actions after the game was (and 100% Warriors HQ have dealt with that correctly) if he really wanted the club to expediate his release early the easiest/quickest way wouldve been a lack of effort on the park.......this hasnt been the case......up until this incident nearly everyone of u was picking him our player of the year so far.

Hey it may turn out in further developments it is in fact the case and if he doesnt see out the season so be it......just saying on the effort and performances he's put out on the field he's not playing like someone desperate to get out of here.

Definitely bad form tho not sticking around after the game, plenty of players have had mares of games but you suck it up and own that shit. Win qs a team lose as a team.