New Zealand Warriors
Rep Honours
  1. NZ
  2. Tonga
Awards/Honours
  1. Warriors Captain
Status
Active
Until the truth comes out many scenarios are plausible. I said in the pre season I was concerned about him staying invested for the season though was shot down pretty swiftly that no way would he do that. Looking back though, he committed himself in the pre season publicly to try all he can to leave on a high and show the young guys the ins and outs, so what’s changed between then and now? Being that our maiden premiership looks unlikely this season, would he be hoping to go to the top of the table teams that he’s going to next year early in hopes of a premiership? The older these guys get that haven’t won a title must feel like time is against them to pick one up
While we're coming up with scenarios I've got 1 myself. Taking into account everything I've heard on social media and everything that's played out since last season etc. I believe he has a highly influential (to him) person in his ear not related to NRL. I think you guys can all figure out who she is 😂.
I'm sure we've all had a friend or associate with a partner everyone else Snickers about 😁.
This is the only thing that would make sense for him to have signed a contract extension at the warriors, ask for an immediate release sometime later to move back to Sydney on compassionate grounds (public story was family member is sick, which I think is true but only part of the reason) and then agreeing to see out this season at the warriors.

If this is the case I am sympathetic to him as I'm sure he knows or hears what people are saying about him and could be trying his best to stick to his commitment but personal/at home issues aren't making it easy especially with children involved.

Before people say I've gone off the deep end, I don't deny that 😂 but just for context his wife has publicly posted negative comments about the warriors when he didn't win the club award last year and about Manly when he was leaving there.

Last edited:
While we're coming up with scenarios I've got 1 myself. Taking into account everything I've heard on social media and everything that's played out since last season etc. I believe he has a highly influential (to him) person in his ear not related to NRL. I think you guys can all figure out who she is 😂.
I'm sure we've all had a friend or associate with a partner everyone else Snickers about 😁.
This is the only thing that would make sense for him to have signed a contract extension at the warriors, ask for an immediate release sometime later to move back to Sydney on compassionate grounds (public story was family member is sick, which I think is true but only part of the reason) and then agreeing to see out this season at the warriors.

If this is the case I am sympathetic to him as I'm sure he knows or hears what people are saying about him and could be trying his best to stick to his commitment but personal/at home issues aren't making it easy especially with children involved.

Before people say I've gone off the deep end, I don't deny that 😂 but just for context his wife has publicly posted negative comments about the warriors when he didn't win the club award last year and about Manly when he was leaving there.
This 1000x

Totally unrelated but I remember back in the day when he absolutely clothes lined Marc Ellis at MSS.. I heard Marc’s soul leave his body for a split sec… still remember that bone crunching hit to this day.. 😂
Gordan was one of my favourite player's back in the day. Absolutely monster! I do remember him cracking Mark Ellis in half. Poor guy caled rugby to take him back 🤣

My best memory of him is dragging Hodgson like a baby across the turf then dumping him over the sideline like he was trash.