• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.
addin.png

Player Addin Fonua-Blake

Date of Birth
Nov 6, 1995
Birth Location
Meadowbank, New South Wales, Australia
Nationality
  1. 🇦🇺 Australia
  2. 🇳🇿 New Zealand
  3. 🇹🇴 Tonga
Height (cm)
189 cm
Weight (kg)
123 kg
Position/s
  1. Prop
Nickname
AFB
Warrior #
Warriors Debut Date
Mar 13, 2021
Warriors Debut Details
NRL 2021, Round 1, Gold Coast Titans
Warriors Years Active
  1. 2021
  2. 2022
  3. 2023
  4. 2024
Signed To
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
Signed From
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Junior Club/s
Mascot Jets
Previous Club/s
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Current Club
New Zealand Warriors
Rep Honours
  1. NZ
  2. Tonga
Awards/Honours
  1. Warriors Captain
  2. Dally M (Positional Award)
Status
Active
That's been my theory for a while as well bro. I don't think addin likes Sj.
And the off feild shit with Addin wanting out, His missus dissing the club on the regular. Must be uncomfortable for the players behind the scenes.
I'll give it to Addin, He's a complete pro on the feild. Still gives his best.
This year we don't look as unified as last year. Maybe the off field drama is slowly stinking out the whole place.
Interesting the timing of no Barnett and this happening. Think AFB would respect Barnett enough and the hard character he is not pull shit around him. I think Barnett would be more than happy to call him out on anything

NZWarriors.com
Interesting the timing of no Barnett and this happening. Think AFB would respect Barnett enough and the hard character he is not pull shit around him. I think Barnett would be more than happy to call him out on anything
I noticed after a couple of the later try’s afb walking straight over to tohu- I couldn’t hear what he was saying but I have studied a bit of body language and id be willing to bet it was along the lines of “these kients are farking hopeless “ 😂

I honestly don't think this guy is the issue. Him and the club worked out an early release and he committed to this season. He has been awesome for the majority of it, carrying us in a number of games IMO it seems to me that there is more a feeling of being let down by some key players in the team and possibly the coaches selections and tactics. I don't think he wants to leave here unsuccessful but can see that chance of us doing something this year slipping further and further away, all while being away from his family that he wanted to be closer to

I can’t believe people are dissing AFB.
Webby suspended him for a week, he took it like a man and came back firing.
He would have thought we had a premiership shot this year and can see it slipping away.
Sharks won’t give him one.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
No doubt but is any of it about him.
He’s not one you’d drop based on form and effort.
You are probably right but none of us really know.
All conjecture.
Before this week posters were hoping/asking for a convincing win.
Now we are looking at conspiracy theories.

They were great. We were fuckin shocking.
Tomorrow's team naming will be an indication of the truth.
Personally I am hoping for an injection of youth and not expecting to win v. Broncos

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
He only ran for 70m. I don't know if he's causing issues behind the scenes or there's issues behind the scenes from others causing him to drop lip.
Other than the 1 game suspension and rumours he wants to leave early he has been 1 of the better performers in most of our games till now. (I think the game where he got suspended afterwards wasn't too great either IIRC).

When I was younger I flated with a couple of very good boxers- in fact we had a few lads who would come over that could look after themselves.
Anyway… anytime an argument couldn’t be settled or got a bit out of control someone would say “gloves on” and the 2 involved would go out the front and beat the shit out of each other till someone got dropped- or more often- ran out of breath- wouldn’t take long.. then we’d be back in for a beer and a laugh about it.
Maybe that’s what we need at training this week?
Cnk v rts
Egan v walker
Afb v Sj 👀

When I was younger I flated with a couple of very good boxers- in fact we had a few lads who would come over that could look after themselves.
Anyway… anytime an argument couldn’t be settled or got a bit out of control someone would say “gloves on” and the 2 involved would go out the front and beat the shit out of each other till someone got dropped- or more often- ran out of breath- wouldn’t take long.. then we’d be back in for a beer and a laugh about it.
Maybe that’s what we need at training this week?
Cnk v rts
Egan v walker
Afb v Sj 👀

IMG_2708.jpeg

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I can’t believe people are dissing AFB.
Webby suspended him for a week, he took it like a man and came back firing.
He would have thought we had a premiership shot this year and can see it slipping away.
Sharks won’t give him one.

He's the easiest to point the finger at to be fair - He is the only one who has caused disharmony in the team, and had to be called out publicly for it. I'm sure there is more going on behind closed doors though.

He only ran for 70m. I don't know if he's causing issues behind the scenes or there's issues behind the scenes from others causing him to drop lip.
Other than the 1 game suspension and rumours he wants to leave early he has been 1 of the better performers in most of our games till now. (I think the game where he got suspended afterwards wasn't too great either IIRC).

Hard to read too much into attacking stats in a game like that.

He can't make runs when others cough up the ball. Can't make too many metres standing under the posts 11 times too!

NRL 360 also being conspiracy theorists and saying AFB has been poor.Questioning Shaun.

One moment that still lingers in my head. Against storm at MSS - start of the game when he had the ball and was 5m out from the try line - he jogged to the line. Exactly the same jog he did but somehow scored against the Cows.

I swear to god if he really wanted to score that try and put in aggression like his life depended on it he would have gotten over the line… that sub-par run has lingered in my head ever since that game…. 🤔

So hard to stop. Thick. Very wide girth. Put in the effort and he’s easily the best prop in the comp

One moment that still lingers in my head. Against storm at MSS - start of the game when he had the ball and was 5m out from the try line - he jogged to the line. Exactly the same jog he did but somehow scored against the Cows.

I swear to god if he really wanted to score that try and put in aggression like his life depended on it he would have gotten over the line… that sub-par run has lingered in my head ever since that game…. 🤔

So hard to stop. Thick. Very wide girth. Put in the effort and he’s easily the best prop in the comp
He’s never run with the same venom since the knee on knee injury a couple of years ago.

Seems to have changed his style to slower, powerful and consistent with long minutes rather than explosive but less minutes?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement