• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Politics 🗳️ NZ Politics

that’s all any of them do isn’t it?
That's the party politic, only alternative is a benevolent Caesar. Rome wasn't built in a day as Bruce used to say, he should know, he was there.

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
agreed.
because they can, doesn’t mean they should.

i think worldwide NZs initial covid response was very well regarded.
the economy afterward, not so much.

if this government (actually any government) can take some of the shine off that to their own benefit, they would and will.
You were more upset about Maybetop8 posting the article than the actions of the minister.

You were more upset about Maybetop8 posting the article than the actions of the minister.
i don’t care about the actions of the minister because they’re all full of shit and say and do whatever they want and we either cry foul or applaud.

i worry that maybetop8 will give himself a stroke or conniption because he’s too caught up in opinion rather than fact.

a few times a week he will post opinion pieces and when myself or someone replies with actual fact from the news, govt.nz or even today with quotes from the very thing he himself posted, he gets upset.
i get that he’s highly strung. but jeez man.
lala land.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Political?
It won't matter though.
If that's fact why have an investigation then.
And then to conceal the facts. WTF
First report is Labours with their terms of reference aiming for the outcome they want (glowing). It specifically excluded what they didn’t want known.

The second report is NZ First led. Peters was at the Wellington protests, trespassed from parliament and actively sought the disenfranchised vote. His terms of reference will support what he wants.

It’s all political. They want to ignore Labours report and promote their own. It’s all timed for the lead up to the next election to shine some light in Peters - the man of the people 🙄

If Luxon had his way it would all be consigned to history as a distraction and sideshow - it’s going to be weaponised and divisive and Peters will revelling in it all!

First report is Labours with with the terms of reference aiming for the outcome they want (glowing). It specifically excluded what they didn’t want known.

The second report is NZ First led. Peters was at the Wellington protests, trespassed from parliament and actively sought the disenfranchised vote. His terms of reference will support what he wants.

It’s all political. They want to ignore Labours report and promote their own. It’s all times for the lead up to the next election.

If Luxon had his way it would all be consigned to history as a distraction and sideshow - it’s going to be weaponised and divisive and Peters will revelling in it all!
Yeah Wiz I understand
Still fuckin wrong and a waste of OUR money to score points

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
First report is Labours with their terms of reference aiming for the outcome they want (glowing). It specifically excluded what they didn’t want known.

It’s all political. They want to ignore Labours report and promote their own. It’s all timed for the lead up to the next election to shine some light in Peters - the man of the people 🙄

You may be right about Peters and the antivaxx cooker vote, or that could be conspiracy theory itself, it's hard to know which facts to believe.

You may be right about Peters and the antivaxx cooker vote, or that could be conspiracy theory itself, it's hard to know which facts to believe.
Peters is courting antivax; smokers, mining and gun owners. Also the anti Maori which is a boss move being Maori himself.

Weird group to round up but that’s MMP and the quest for 5%.

No one else is representing them I suppose, you could say the politically untouchables are finally getting a voice?!?

Love him or hate him Peters is good at this politics game.

Peters is courting antivax; smokers, mining and gun owners.

No one else is representing them I suppose, you could say the politically untouchables are finally getting a voice?!?

If he targets the fake moon landing vote he might pull me in as well 🤣

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement

Chloe's courting the young idealists, Winnie is taking the misanthropes, stoners, P heads and gullible cookers from them. It's all in the game.

Because we are living in Tauranga and we now have Mahe as our Mayor I have 2 questions for you Wiz.
1. Why has he been invisible since the election or am I missing something

2.If he wasn't a well-known sports person would he actually have been elected,?

Because we are living in Tauranga and we now have Mahe as our Mayor I have 2 questions for you Wiz.
1. Why has he been invisible since the election or am I missing something

2.If he wasn't a well-known sports person would he actually have been elected,?
maybe it’s a rower thing.

i had axl dickinson as a property manager for about 6 months through harcourts.
i had a text message from him saying to hang tight while he learns the ropes, he’s been thrown in the deep end. i replied about some gutters needing clearing. heard nothing. had them cleared myself after a few weeks, then six months later, a similar message from his replacement katy.

i changed companies.

maybe it’s a rower thing.

i had axl dickinson as a property manager for about 6 months through harcourts.
i had a text message from him saying to hang tight while he learns the ropes, he’s been thrown in the deep end. i replied about some gutters needing clearing. heard nothing. had them cleared myself after a few weeks, then six months later, a similar message from his replacement katy.

i changed companies.
Unbelievable how these guys are full blown trying to get elected and when they do. Fxxkin silence.
Much the same thing with Uffindell here in Tauranga.
The only thing I have heard about him is his "Extremely exciting news about his new office in town".
Woop de fxxkin I do

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
the way i see it is the same as the NRL.

the rules keep changing.
no amount of voting or whinging will help us.
play your best within the rules and try to use what’s there to your best advantage, play to your strengths.
or just complain and wait for it to change.

either way, life’s not fair.
do your best or don’t.
Do your best or don't, you got no choice anyway bubala

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rDgXeYlpbOE

or do you...

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back